I think Matt is doing a great job right now.  In some previous years he's held onto the ball a little longer trying to look a guy open, instead of moving on to the next read.  This year I see him moving his eyes a little more (whether to move a Safety or LB), and I like it.

21 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

The bigger takeaway for me is our first 2 opponents also being in the Top 5. Matt can only do so much when the defense is giving you next to nothing outside of that 1st Quarter fumble fest Sunday.

The hammer just meet the nail. Matt is all we got right now. 

5 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

The bigger takeaway for me is our first 2 opponents also being in the Top 5. Matt can only do so much when the defense is giving you next to nothing outside of that 1st Quarter fumble fest Sunday.

Imagine if Ryan got to play against the Falcons defense in these first two weeks.  He’d already be near 1,000

5 hours ago, robertap said:

Our opponents are averaging 39 points against us.  39...  THIRTY NINE.

It doesn't really matter what Ryan does if the defense is going for the title of worst defense in history.

Much agreed. Matt Ryan is doing his thing no doubt but man right now all I want for him to have right now is a Lombardi.

11 hours ago, KCFalcon22 said:

I think Matt is doing a great job right now.  In some previous years he's held onto the ball a little longer trying to look a guy open, instead of moving on to the next read.  This year I see him moving his eyes a little more (whether to move a Safety or LB), and I like it.

Matt has played very well. Defense and special team has laid a log so far. 

12 hours ago, Shooter Says said:

I was about to say the same thing, so thanks!  Also Josh Allen #1.  Good for him, but wasn't expecting that, which now that I think about it is the only really surprising thing.