Will Dan Quinn get fired if we go 0-3

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He shouldn't get fired for going 0-3. He should get fired for having a historically bad defense since defense is his forte. 

The falcons will not lose in Chicago. I guarantee it. 

Do I think he will be fired?  Depends on how it goes down. Do I think he should be fired?  Yes, is it too late to fire him 9 months ago?

Yes.  Tell him that he's done at 0 - 3.  Put everyone in the NFL on notice that the Falcons are looking for a new head coach next year.

I continue to have no interest in getting rid of Thomas Dimitroff.  The talent on the field is obvious.  The issue is clearly scheme and gameday coaching decisions.

47 minutes ago, robertap said:

Yes.  Tell him that he's done at 0 - 3.  Put everyone in the NFL on notice that the Falcons are looking for a new head coach next year.

I continue to have no interest in getting rid of Thomas Dimitroff.  The talent on the field is obvious.  The issue is clearly scheme and gameday coaching decisions.

TD has put talent on the field yes, but made egregious errors in reaching in the 4th round. We aren't getting any production from our last draft outside of Terrell and the punter.

I get we all want to see this dude gone yesterday, but the reality of the situation is this: TD, McKay and Blank really went out on a limb to bring him back for another season. There is no plan B, it is ride or die with Quinn. Due to this Quinn will be retained until the team literally gives up or is mathematically eliminated. It will take a trully epic and embarassing blow out for that to happen by next week IMO, and I don't think that happens.

19 minutes ago, Lornoth said:

Nah, if he can turn this team into SB winners he can stay as long as he wants. He might have to ask Blank to whack a few guys to do it though (Coaches, other team's players, who knows).

If he brings a championship to the Falcons he can stay HC until the day he dies. OF course that is absolute fantasy and will never happen. 

10 hours ago, nomak said:

The falcons will not lose in Chicago. I guarantee it. 

LOL 😂 I see ya @nomak. Since EVERYBODY else missed the punchline in your post..., I’ll bite. Your “guarantee” is 100% secure in that “the Falcons will not lose IN Chicago”, especially since the game will be played here in the ATL.

But, we may very well take another “L” this Sunday at the Benz.

12 minutes ago, Nu Dirty Birdz said:

LOL 😂 I see ya @nomak. Since EVERYBODY else missed the punchline in your post..., I’ll bite. Your “guarantee” is 100% secure in that “the Falcons will not lose IN Chicago”, especially since the game will be played here in the ATL.

But, we may very well take another “L” this Sunday at the Benz.

OP stated...

"I truly believe that Blank considered firing him after the Dallas game but changed his mind. If we lose in Chicago especially in a way the media has another field day he’s toast."

The reason for my guarantee. 

15 hours ago, Falconcheff said:

Jeezum, it's not about getting a new head coach... it's about seeing what this team looks like without Dan Quinn's influence.

We should have done that last year. Now it's a new season that we have mortgaged on Quinn and whether or not we like it that fact of the matter is he will get absolutely all the rope that exists before he is let go.

23 hours ago, Osiruz said:

I hope we concede another 40 burger.

The conditions are ripe for Quinvid19 effects to last for a while. Chicago has a ferocious defense and decent run game, the prototypical team we struggle against. My only worry is if Trubisky has a bad game. 

Lol we struggle against teams of all prototypes