1 hour ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

So he ended up taking less money to play when he could have taken more money and played with a contender in Seattle jesus no wonder uncle luke dropped him smh 

16 hours ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

So he ended up taking less money to play when he could have taken more money and played with a contender in Seattle jesus no wonder uncle luke dropped him smh 

Comment of the day lol... Or last 24 hours at least.... 

But I do love the guy. He did his thing here. Him and TeCo were fun to watch for a few years.... Sad we haven't hit the "RB" jackpot in drafts the last few years.... Lot of mediocracy with our RB picks. I like Ito, Oli and Brian, but it's just not the same man. OL needs to gel as well and we need a modern day OC, but there isn't that fun, big play RB play we once knew in the past. Even Turner, Snelling... **** give me Norwood haha. that dude was cool as heck. Antwoine Smith... LMAOOOO. Love how we had some mediocre dudes doing some extraordinary stuff. 

29 minutes ago, 408Falcon said:

Comment of the day lol... Or last 24 hours at least.... 

But I do love the guy. He did his thing here. Him and TeCo were fun to watch for a few years.... Sad we haven't hit the "RB" jackpot in drafts the last few years.... Lot of mediocracy with our RB picks. I like Ito, Oli and Brian, but it's just not the same man. OL needs to gel as well and we need a modern day OC, but there isn't that fun, big play RB play we once knew in the past. Even Turner, Snelling... **** give me Norwood haha. that dude was cool as heck. Antwoine Smith... LMAOOOO. Love how we had some mediocre dudes doing some extraordinary stuff. 

Norwood would have been exceptional if his body could have held up.