Cowboys Gifted 4th Time Out Glossed Over

2 hours ago, Ergo Proxy said:

No question. Just thought it was such a weird call in the game when the refs basically said “it’s ok we will use their timeout before the challenge and not charge them another for the challenge itself”...

Like...how blatant does it have to be?

I totally forgot about that. I thought that it was weird as **** but just took the announcers word for it that it was legit. 

1 hour ago, falconsd56 said:

I thought it was strange that the big gain towards the end was called a catch after  the ref who was there  called it incomplete....and was emphatic about it 

Arch on the radio call said it was a completion.

He said it was odd they changed their mind but it was the right call... and that basically Choke Quinn was going to waste a time-out.

Which he did.

I felt like the calls were fishy that entire game. Really felt like refs wanted the game to go the Cowboy's way. There were a lot more, less egregious calls than the extra timeout. And honestly, in a 1 point game, that can make enough of a difference. The Falcons still royally effed up this game without the refs, but still.

Actually, ignoring whether the officials influenced the game, I am surprised no one has questioned with how stupid the Falcons played the on-side kick, was this game simply predetermined to be a Cowboys win by the NFL?  Were our players simply told to let them recover the kick and win the game?

Could the NFL let the Cowboys start 0-2 since it is the most valuable team financially?  Are the Falcons going to receive some kind of "reward" for enduring this loss?  Would the fact that Blank is not being very critical of Quinn after it a sign of this?  

• Ergo Proxy changed the title to Cowboys Gifted 4th Time Out Glossed Over
8 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Actually, ignoring whether the officials influenced the game, I am surprised no one has questioned with how stupid the Falcons played the on-side kick, was this game simply predetermined to be a Cowboys win by the NFL?  Were our players simply told to let them recover the kick and win the game?

Could the NFL let the Cowboys start 0-2 since it is the most valuable team financially?  Are the Falcons going to receive some kind of "reward" for enduring this loss?  Would the fact that Blank is not being very critical of Quinn after it a sign of this?  

If that were true then wed have a sb win by now.  The camera panned to Jerruh and it was genuine shock and happiness on his face.