• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If only we can get any semblance of a defense, this division is up for grabs.

There are. The nfc least is terrible and the cowboys do have the firepower to win that division. The best route is going to be to win the division which despite the collapse yesterday is ext

5 hours ago, Ovie_Lover said:

God I’m excited to see Hopkins with them. Larry deserves Nuk next to him.

I'm happy for Dhop, The Texans are a **** show like us with coaches who are in over their heads or too old fashioned.

Time to get some thinkers in as coaches.  Guys who know how to adjust in game & out-scheme their opponents.

39 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

I'm happy for Dhop, The Texans are a **** show like us with coaches who are in over their heads or too old fashioned.

Time to get some thinkers in as coaches.  Guys who know how to adjust in game & out-scheme their opponents.

For any positive change.

Arthur Blank has to sell the ownership. Period!

This organization is spineless and juiceless.

One would think after Superbowl 51. Their entire energy would flow towards upgrading DEFENSE. 

And it still hasn't happened.

Lame Excuses every season.

2 minutes ago, VTCrunkler said:

All they are saying on the radio is how Breeze is already fading. Which is good because im not gettint any more national news on the radio about our loss. 

is he fading? Or just lack of thomas?  I thought he was fine and their D blew it. Sound familiar?

He looked weak.

He had very little zip on the ball and  his placement was off.

From what I saw vs the Bucs....it was the same thing.

41 minutes ago, falconsd56 said:

He looked weak.

He had very little zip on the ball and  his placement was off.

From what I saw vs the Bucs....it was the same thing.

He was mediocre for his standards. But i thought he still had some zip. I do notice over the last 3 years they have been a run heavy team to preserve him. 

id like to see him retire but id also like to see him struggle 

1 minute ago, VTCrunkler said:

1st qtr with 3:51 to go in the qtr.  they were up 9-0 and were going for 11. But they ended up kicking xp

If they were going for 2 how did they end up kicking the extra point instead? Was there a timeout or penalty that changed their decision.

BTW, I don't support going for 2 in that situation. That's pretty stupid in my opinion.

15 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If they were going for 2 how did they end up kicking the extra point instead? Was there a timeout or penalty that changed their decision.

BTW, I don't support going for 2 in that situation. That's pretty stupid in my opinion.

Penalty. 

its super dumb. Ive never seen it before