Chicago game will tell you all you need to know

I want to see how this team responds after a week of redicule. A week of the talking heads saying what bone heads we are. A week of what losers we are. Are you going to respond? Are you going to come out and assert your will on chicago? Or will you do what we expect? Show up nutless and blow this game? Are you men or mice? Or maybe you're rats on a sinking ship. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you don't know all you need to know about this team, you never will.

Da Bears are a physical team, we are notoriously bad against physical teams under the Quinn era.

I want to see how this team responds after a week of redicule. A week of the talking heads saying what bone heads we are. A week of what losers we are. Are you going to respond? Are you going to come

Its ride or die with DQ at this point, short of another loss or two...then AB probably has no choice.

Emotion won't be enough if not channeled and a complete turnaround on defense is needed. Already been hurt but won't get my hopes up without a big time win streak. Expecting more losses and a DQ firing in a month max is the floor for sanity.

9 minutes ago, FalconofShadows said:

Here's a big thing to watch to. I expect Russell Wilson to have a good game. I can accept Dak having a good fame. If mitch the **tch Trubisky goes nuts on us its 100% over more then it was yesterday 

Just gotta face the facts. Our defense is the QB doctor. What ever QB is struggling just needs to play against us and they will leave the game looking like an all-pro. Maybe even break a record or two.

42 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

I want to see how this team responds after a week of redicule. A week of the talking heads saying what bone heads we are. A week of what losers we are. Are you going to respond? Are you going to come out and assert your will on chicago? Or will you do what we expect? Show up nutless and blow this game? Are you men or mice? Or maybe you're rats on a sinking ship. 

that was after week one also

We already got to see how they responded after a week of ridicule from Wilson making them his *****. They responded by making people forget week 1, by somehow being significantly more pathetic. They blew a huge lead AND didnt even know the rules of a kickoff...all in the same game. bravo...a new level of embarrassment. I can’t wait to see what headlines the make vs CHI...maybe they can give up 300 rushing yards or something? 

43 minutes ago, dodge_birds_fan said:

"We" no my friend... They.  They are bone heads... They are losers... They better respond... They must come out and assert their will on Chicago... But they most likely will do what we expect... Show up nutless and blow the game... I or you have no part of this sinking ship. 

3 minutes ago, UGABOZ said:

agree but hopefully at home we can get us a W

We need the W but really under Quinn its meaningless because his team aren't going anywhere. We could have a 30 point lead against the Chiefs mid 3rd quarter and the chiefs would still hold up the Lombardi on the podium. That's how confident I am in a Quinn coached team.

8 minutes ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

We need the W but really under Quinn its meaningless because his team aren't going anywhere. We could have a 30 point lead against the Chiefs mid 3rd quarter and the chiefs would still hold up the Lombardi on the podium. That's how confident I am in a Quinn coached team.

Right there with you...I have NEVER given up on a season until I hear "mathematically eliminated"...been that way since 1977.  This year?  I'm about to give up any hope...still clinging a little bit...but after the way the D played at the end of last season I thought maybe...nope...looked horrible so far...absolutely horrible.  I'll still watch the games...sat through many 3-13 type seasons...but I honestly though they would turn this year around with the success from the end of last year.  Oh well...at least my life is good enough to where I can get emotionally invested in a football game during these crazy times.

1 minute ago, skullkrusher07 said:

Right there with you...I have NEVER given up on a season until I hear "mathematically eliminated"...been that way since 1977.  This year?  I'm about to give up any hope...still clinging a little bit...but after the way the D played at the end of last season I thought maybe...nope...looked horrible so far...absolutely horrible.  I'll still watch the games...sat through many 3-13 type seasons...but I honestly though they would turn this year around with the success from the end of last year.  Oh well...at least my life is good enough to where I can get emotionally invested in a football game during these crazy times.

I will never quit on watching my team, but my team has quit on me.