Stephen A Smith: Falcons Might Be Dumbest Team In Modern Era

what’s even funnier is I’ve heard there are a lot of fans who have ordered jerseys from the team site many months ago and still haven’t received them, meanwhile the team sent out a bunch of jerseys to “influencers”, some of who aren’t even a fan of the team like Stephen A, this man threw his jersey in the garbage while we got loyal fans waiting months for theirs lol

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

what’s even funnier is I’ve heard there are a lot of fans who have ordered jerseys from the team site many months ago and still haven’t received them, meanwhile the team sent out a bunch of jerseys to

We are the laughing stock of the NFL... and nothing from the FO nothing...  quiet.    Almost like yesterday never happened....    🤬

I can't keep patching holes in the wall I just finished

People will get more upset with him for saying this than the people we spend our money & energy own .. The Falcons . The owner , players , fans .. the whole program .. dumb . Georgia is not a championship town .. wish I was born in raised in Massachusetts or somethin . Lol . 🤭🤣

sn: the last part is a lie I’m a proud Georgia Boy . Just wish we had better NFL football here . 

Just now, GeorgiaBoyz said:

People will get more upset with him for saying this than the people we spend our money & energy own .. The Falcons . The owner , players , fans .. the whole program .. dumb . Georgia is not a championship town .. wish I was born in raised in Massachusetts or somethin . Lol . 🤭🤣

sn: the last part is a lie I’m a proud Georgia Boy . Just wish we had better NFL football here . 

Or in L.A like me...atleast my Lakers did not dissapoint.

My sanity still prevails because of them.

10 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Or in L.A like me...atleast my Lakers did not dissapoint.

My sanity still prevails because of them.

Speaking of the Lakers, even Charles Barkley called out the Atlanta Falcons before the Lakers Nuggets game... the only football game mentioned in a basketball telecast...

We are an embarrassment, and a laughing stock to the entire Sports profession...

I'm not a fan of SAS, but I can't fault him for saying this team is the dumbest in the league after yesterday. Clearly, nobody on the Falcon sideline knew the rules regarding receiving an on-side kick. That, boys and girls, is the epitome of a ClownShoe organization.

57 minutes ago, Dirtybird56 said:

what’s even funnier is I’ve heard there are a lot of fans who have ordered jerseys from the team site many months ago and still haven’t received them, meanwhile the team sent out a bunch of jerseys to “influencers”, some of who aren’t even a fan of the team like Stephen A, this man threw his jersey in the garbage while we got loyal fans waiting months for theirs lol

Honestly, I don't disagree with the take at all. He's only saying what every single Falcons fan is either shouting in their home or thinking in their head after that sorry excuse for a performance yesterday

6 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

I'm not a fan of SAS, but I can't fault him for saying this team is the dumbest in the league after yesterday. Clearly, nobody on the Falcon sideline knew the rules regarding receiving an on-side kick. That, boys and girls, is the epitome of a ClownShoe organization.

A lot of optimism going into this season but my benefit of the doubt credit I used to give DQ is long gone.

Like the movie Dead Man Walking.

1 minute ago, kiwifalcon said:

A lot of optimism going into this season but my benefit of the doubt credit I used to give DQ is long gone.

Like the movie Dead Man Walking.

Yeah I had a lot of optimism as well, but after these first two games, I now believe this team will have problems even getting back to 7-9 again. Quinn can go kick ******* rocks 

1 hour ago, Dirtybird56 said:

Lol, this organization is ran by a bunch of clowns smdh and I'm a clown for giving them the time of day 🤡