What do you expect from the Falcons on Sunday vs the Bears?

Do you expect the Falcons to come out swinging or just get  steam rolled this week? 

The Bears defense is pretty good. Do you think that Matt Ryan will carve the Bears secondary up? Or do you expect the Bears defense to have the upperhand on Sunday?

do you think the Bears QB will look like Peyton Manning against our secondary? Or will our defense step up?

I am a positive fan but I expect an L this Sunday. The Falcons usually have a dud game after heart breaking losses. Maybe 30-23. I hope I'm wrong. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I expect the Birds to crush the Bears and raise a bunch of false hope in their poor, bewildered fanbase for another couple weeks.  I expect Quinn to keep his job a lot longer than he should.

100% agree. I haven't let a Falcons loss truly get to me ever since the Super Bowl. Until now. Mainly because I always fell back on, "Well, that was bad, but it wasn't SBLI bad. We've survived much wo

I expect the Birds to crush the Bears and raise a bunch of false hope in their poor, bewildered fanbase for another couple weeks. 

I expect Quinn to keep his job a lot longer than he should.

I expect mediocrity mixed with awful leadership, and just enough wins to keep us all pissed off for yet another worthless season.  

I don't know that it really matters. I wish it did, I really do, but I have to agree with Octo above, winning will just spread a bunch of false hope.  

Losing is one thing, but "grabbing defeat from the jaws of victory" is what I just can't take any longer. 

Yesterday's game was the first game in a long time, probably since the Super Bowl collapse, that REALLY pissed me off! There is just no effing way we should have lost that game, and I don't know how DQ still has a job.  

Question for everybody, could RM fire DQ? If so, has RM ever fired a coach in season?

24 minutes ago, octoslash said:

I expect the Birds to crush the Bears and raise a bunch of false hope in their poor, bewildered fanbase for another couple weeks. 

I expect Quinn to keep his job a lot longer than he should.

I expect mediocrity mixed with awful leadership, and just enough wins to keep us all pissed off for yet another worthless season.  

/thread