SHANNON SHARP " BLANK HAS TO GET RID OF DAN QUINN"

Spts1

Yesterday was BRUTAL. No joke, I thought collapses like that ONLY happened to Saints fans. I don't know how Quinn survives this season unless you go on a tear. These last two losses...either the players aren't well-coached or they aren't listening to the coaches. Either way, you guys have to move on from Quinn.

2 hours ago, Bunchy Carter said:

0-2 typically doesn't make the playoffs. Also, we're in a division with Brady AND Brees. Our schedule is not getting any easier. It's a lost cause.

This is a unique situation though. Our issue is not the talent on the roster. It’s our idiotic HC. An average HC could take this team to the playoffs no problem. 

3 hours ago, Xfactor said:

It would send the right message. This would not be viewed as a knee jerk reaction but an owner who is still engaged and wants to win but will not put up with incompetence. 1000 % agree

Of course we are all in our emotions this afternoon but when you really step back and look at it, this wouldn’t be a knee jerk at all! 

Matter of fact, the National Media thought Quinn should have been fired last year and will probably more of a “what took so long” narrative.

22 minutes ago, SaintsFanInLA said:

Yesterday was BRUTAL. No joke, I thought collapses like that ONLY happened to Saints fans. I don't know how Quinn survives this season unless you go on a tear. These last two losses...either the players aren't well-coached or they aren't listening to the coaches. Either way, you guys have to move on from Quinn.

It’s both I say. 

2 hours ago, thanat0s said:

It wouldn’t shock me at all if this team went on a winning streak if they fired him today and put Dirk in charge the rest of the year. What they need is basic competence at the position. Quinn is the definition of incompetence as a HC. 

I think hes gotten worse if thats possible.🤔

5 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If anyone disagrees they are a glutton for punishment.

Go ahead and remove the Head Coach responsible for some of the most embarrassing losses in Falcons/football history.

This season is a lost cause. Cut out the cancer now and let the healing begin.

That is what is so mind blowing about Quinn. The coach that gets us to the Super Bowl is also the coach that has had so many embarrassing moments, record-setting embarrassment, and this is a team who has head head coaches that I never thought could be out embarrassed.

1 minute ago, fuego said:

That is what is so mind blowing about Quinn. The coach  Shanahan...that gets us to the Super Bowl is also the coach that has had so many embarrassing moments, record-setting embarrassment, and this is a team who has head head coaches that I never thought could be out embarrassed.

You don't know how much it pains me to correct you that Shanahan took the Falcons to the Superbowl...:lol:

2 hours ago, Ezekiel 25:17 said:

Of course we are all in our emotions this afternoon but when you really step back and look at it, this wouldn’t be a knee jerk at all! 

Matter of fact, the National Media thought Quinn should have been fired last year and will probably more of a “what took so long” narrative.

I thought thats what I said