SHANNON SHARP " BLANK HAS TO GET RID OF DAN QUINN"

Spts1

4 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

It really doesn’t get anymore embarrassing than this if you’re a Falcons fan. How much more can we really take. Even the die hard fans. Like we just don’t lose we get embarrassed. 
at this point are the Falcons even entertaining anymore? Like are they worth three hours of your time on Sundays? Is it even enjoyable?

:lol:

7 minutes ago, GleasonForever! said:

It really doesn’t get anymore embarrassing than this if you’re a Falcons fan. How much more can we really take. Even the die hard fans. Like we just don’t lose we get embarrassed. 
at this point are the Falcons even entertaining anymore? Like are they worth three hours of your time on Sundays? Is it even enjoyable?

Dude that’s what I’m saying. Pretend this was the stock market. We would’ve sold this trash stock a long time ago. It’s likely time for me to invest somewhere else cuz after 20 years there has been zero payoff 

I was driving home during the game yesterday and just had the game cast on my phone.  At half time my son calls me (he isn't a Falcon's or a Cowboy's fan) and says, "so old man, how long will it take for the Falcons to give this game away?".  The sad thing is, that is what I was thinking before he called.  We were gifted two touchdowns and should have had at least one more.  This coaching staff is straight-up, 100% trash.  Does anyone think Dan Quinn would be offered a HC job by any other team in the NFL?  We have pretty much wasted one of the top 10 QB's to ever play the game and probably one of the top 3 WR's to ever play the game.  We should have at least one SB win and should have probably have two, but the horrible decisions of ownership to put "safe" coaching staff's have killed this team.  There is zero reasons why Dan Quinn should be employed by the Falcon's this morning. ZERO!!!

3 minutes ago, schwarzenegger321 said:

I was driving home during the game yesterday and just had the game cast on my phone.  At half time my son calls me (he isn't a Falcon's or a Cowboy's fan) and says, "so old man, how long will it take for the Falcons to give this game away?".  The sad thing is, that is what I was thinking before he called.  We were gifted two touchdowns and should have had at least one more.  This coaching staff is straight-up, 100% trash.  Does anyone think Dan Quinn would be offered a HC job by any other team in the NFL?  We have pretty much wasted one of the top 10 QB's to ever play the game and probably one of the top 3 WR's to ever play the game.  We should have at least one SB win and should have probably have two, but the horrible decisions of ownership to put "safe" coaching staff's have killed this team.  There is zero reasons why Dan Quinn should be employed by the Falcon's this morning. ZERO!!!

Quinn will go back to creating little rah rah slogans in college after this year. Dude has as much sense as he does hair on his head

1 hour ago, Spts1 said:

Shannon:  " Blank shouldn't have allowed Quinn to get on the team plane..."

:lol:

LMAO! I watched that. I can see it now, Blank to Dan Quinn after the game "Sorry Danny Boy, you've been talking the talk and not backing it up, it's time you walked the walk, in fact, you can just walk home after that loss!"..... 😆

1 hour ago, thanat0s said:

It wouldn’t shock me at all if this team went on a winning streak if they fired him today and put Dirk in charge the rest of the year. What they need is basic competence at the position. Quinn is the definition of incompetence as a HC. 

Please, please, please for the sake of all that is still good in this world, don't put Dirk in charge. Just say no.

1 hour ago, stizz said:

This goofy franchise sending jerseys to celebrities to put on social media turned into a clown act. Stephen A was heated calling for Quinns job and said he threw away the jersey they sent him.

I don't even know why they did that stupid crap. Stephen A is wrong about everything. I remember him having on his Aaron Rodgers jersey before the 2017 NFC championship, and we ended up smoking them

Well...yea.

I can honestly say this is less about Quinn and more about Blank. He made the decision to bring him back even though he’s shown you what he is at this stage in the hopes that 2016 wasn’t a fluke and less about the OC and more about Quinn.

That wasn’t the case.  Now you have a guy that’s ill-equipped to lead this team and he’s made your franchise and fanbase a punchline.

Again.

Quinn is a good guy but he has to go. I know the players like em and all but Blank grab ya nuts and fire this man now. Everybody is talking about how dumb and idiotic your team is. Heck Quinn should be the bigger man and resign. Should've resigned after the SB but this yea GTFOH!

Edited by Sipifalcon

1 hour ago, Drvillain said:

my walk of shame at my friends house after both the SB AND NOW this game was absolutely brutal.

DQ why do you do this to me?!

Any man with real honor would've resigned with this much dishonor...He's been through coaching changes got embarrassed multiple times someone needs to hold a mirror up to his face,

3 hours ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

If anyone disagrees they are a glutton for punishment.

Go ahead and remove the Head Coach responsible for some of the most embarrassing losses in Falcons/football history.

This season is a lost cause. Cut out the cancer now and let the healing begin.

Thats the issue and now it's glorified.

Mr.Blank is a the real problem.

He demands nothing. Sets no discipline. 

So thats why you see this happening year after year.

Change of ownership is needed.

But, at this point who the **** would want to buy this sorry *** franchise?