To make matters worse we called a time out before the kick

Just now, E. T. said:

Quinn's excuse was the front line of players job was to block, not fall on the ball. Lol, this dude is a HC?

Tell me you're kidding.  Are you sure you heard that right? 

Please tell me he didn't actually say that.   

Is it possible he maybe explained it a different way which you misinterpreted?   

I mean, did he express it through utilization of the English language?  

Did he actually say that? 

1 minute ago, octoslash said:

Tell me you're kidding.  Are you sure you heard that right? 

Please tell me he didn't actually say that.   

Is it possible he maybe explained it a different way which you misinterpreted?   

I mean, did he express it through utilization of the English language?  

Did he actually say that? 

It's how I understood it from the postgame presser when he was asked. Check it out.

When he saw the way Zuerlien was going to kick the ball he probably called a timeout to tell the team not to touch the ball before the ten because the cowboys strategy was probably to bait the Falcons into touching the football before the 10.

I don’t think what I’m going to say is against the rules, so what I would have told the front line to do was to hit any cowboys player that came near the 10 yard mark before the ball got to the 10. It was so weird that everyone just stood there doing nothing.

Edited by Makaveli96

When the Titanic sank, even if Captain Smith had survived I doubt the White Star line would have given him another ship to command.   But here we are four years later, and Commodore Quinn is still ramming us into icebergs every week. 

At this point, keeping Quinn in charge is just Blank giving the fan base the finger

12 minutes ago, Makaveli96 said:

When he saw the way Zuerlien was going to kick the ball he probably called a timeout to tell the team not to touch the ball before the ten because the cowboys strategy was probably to bait the Falcons into touching the football before the 10.

I don’t think what I’m going to say is against the rules, so what I would have told the front line to do was to hit any cowboys player that came near the 10 yard mark before the ball got to the 10. It was so weird that everyone just stood there doing nothing.

What are you talking about the Falcons can touch the ball after 1 yard 

Just now, Xfactor said:

What are you talking about the Falcons can touch the ball after 1 yard 

Once a Falcon touches it anyone can.  So maybe the Cowboys we’re trying to create a scrum while everyone was jammed together.   But it still doesn’t make any sense.  Jump on it, swat it out of bounds, pee on it, do anything but just watching it roll by. . .

2 minutes ago, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Once a Falcon touches it anyone can.  So maybe the Cowboys we’re trying to create a scrum while everyone was jammed together.   But it still doesn’t make any sense.  Jump on it, swat it out of bounds, pee on it, do anything but just watching it roll by. . .

Exactly if you watch it again it rolls by 2 Falcons and a Cowboy isn’t close despicable 

1 minute ago, Xfactor said:

You confused me when you said the Cowboys we’re trying to bait them to touch before 10 yards

If we touch the ball before the ten the cowboys can jump on it too. That’s why they kicked the ball so slow. The fist line needs to come up keep the opposing team from getting to the ten. Whomever comes from behind should pick the ball up

If someone jumped on it before 10 yards and messed it up we'd be having the same conversation. There should have been a much closer eye on the ball, but I will say it looked like it had a 1% chance to make it to 10 yards for about 75% if the travel path then the spin changed and it took a turn. I don't blame it on coaching. It looked like a lack of concentration from the players, they did the same thing as I did as a fan and instantly thought no way that makes it 10 yards which can't happen as a professional.

1 minute ago, IA Falcon07 said:

If someone jumped on it before 10 yards and messed it up we'd be having the same conversation. There should have been a much closer eye on the ball, but I will say it looked like it had a 1% chance to make it to 10 yards for about 75% if the travel path then the spin changed and it took a turn. I don't blame it on coaching. It looked like a lack of concentration from the players, they did the same thing as I did as a fan and instantly thought no way that makes it 10 yards which can't happen as a professional.

Can’t assume it won’t go ten for the very reason we all witnessed.   Footballs do screwy things on the ground.   It would be nice to think guys that have played 15-20 years would know that

Just now, Ghosts of Glanville said:

Can’t assume it won’t go ten for the very reason we all witnessed.   Footballs do screwy things on the ground.   It would be nice to think guys that have played 15-20 years would know that

Thats literally exactly what I said. You can't do that as a professional. The fact that professionals are doing what I did as a fan is a problem. Although it was a very unique kick, this was the ball game.