8 minutes ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

WEAR THAT MASK!!

What did you expect? 

Anyway, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm emotionally spent. From this point on I really don't care much whether the Falcons win or lose. At the end of the day it's just entertainment. Can't be having this team add to my stress and making Mondays even more miserable.

1 hour ago, Mr.11 said:

What did you expect? 

Anyway, I'm not even mad anymore. I'm emotionally spent. From this point on I really don't care much whether the Falcons win or lose. At the end of the day it's just entertainment. Can't be having this team add to my stress and making Mondays even more miserable.

Yep, I used to get pizzed, my head would throb, I just felt sick after these losses. The one compliment I'll give Quinn is he has made me immune to these sort of losses. The only HC we ever had that 25 and 20 point leads feel like you were waiting to lose, he has the market cornered on these types of losses.

Its sad when at halftime I said I would have been more comfortable with a 26 point lead because there is no way they could blow that....I dont think that even would have helped....

I know its "just a game" and  I say that all the time, but this one stung my soul a bit...I think im done with football and this team until real changes occur....I just cant get up to root for them anymore.

2 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

WEAR THAT MASK!!

No doubt and as a human being I believe DQ as a fellow human deserves better for himself.   Sadly, the best favor this team could’ve done him was an amicable departure last January.  He was left in a situation w no margin for error.  That’s not a recipe for success, esp in NFL.  It’s sad and a very unfortunate example of what “hanging on” when the sample size/data says “time to move on”.   I truly wish for DQs sake that he would “tender his resignation and allow himself and org reset the atmosphere”.   Until that happens (barring a 12-2 miracle run and Lombardi) I’m afraid the minds of prty much everyone within sight/sound of this team, except front office, are made up.  Most were by bye week last season and that 6-1 aberration did nothing but prove that the players, not coaches, run that show.  However wrong or unfair, this perception is the franchises reality.  Sad.......I know it’s killing you just like it is me and truthfully I think every fan/team member and prbly the staff are hurting inside.  

Edited by BUBBASBEANS

I tempered my expectations a long time ago, and even more so over the summer. Once I knew that there would be no preseason games, I knew the Falcons were going to come out the gates losing. The Falcons are never able to adapt to any sort of adversity within the season to make it to the post season. I knew with all the hype surrounding the D, that it would be the very source (as it almost always is) for the poor start. Unfortunately, nothing is going to happen this season to turn it around, and without a legit HC going into next year, then you can expect more losing. 

Look...I think Quinn still belongs in the NFL in some form. But His head coaching days are coming to an end soon. He's just not head coach material. When he leaves at some point this year...I'll wish him well. But this organization as well as Quinn...both need to move on.  At that point...we will receive some relief to the toxicity that is now entrenched.