• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Do not want. Tired of the Falcons hiring unproven coordinators that made their names riding the coattails of great head coaches. Look at Matt Nagy with the Bears. He was supposed to be great too. But

Yep...although I’d also be fine with a coordinator who clearly runs the offense or defense on their team and isn’t run through the HC’s system. 

Coat-tails how...He has been with Reid since 98 in Philly and worked his way up the letter. If anything Quinn was a coat tail coach. We need a mind like Bieniemy. We would keep building the OL and run

Posted Images

Do not want. Tired of the Falcons hiring unproven coordinators that made their names riding the coattails of great head coaches. Look at Matt Nagy with the Bears. He was supposed to be great too. But we see how that's working out in Chicago. Falcons need a proven NFL head coach. Jim Harbaugh is the only proven NFL head coach available.

20 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Do not want. Tired of the Falcons hiring unproven coordinators that made their names riding the coattails of great head coaches. Look at Matt Nagy with the Bears. He was supposed to be great too. But we see how that's working out in Chicago. Falcons need a proven NFL head coach. Jim Harbaugh is the only proven NFL head coach available.

Yep...although I’d also be fine with a coordinator who clearly runs the offense or defense on their team and isn’t run through the HC’s system. 

Coat-tails how...He has been with Reid since 98 in Philly and worked his way up the letter. If anything Quinn was a coat tail coach. We need a mind like Bieniemy. We would keep building the OL and run game. They develop their RBs, and build a offense not devised around 1 player but multiple. He would also bring in a better staff than what we have NOW

23 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Yep!! I mean Andy Reed is the one calling plays correct?

1 minute ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

Exactly. When the Saints went out and hired Sean Payton from the Cowboys they were getting the offensive mind behind the Cowboys success under Bill Parcells. If you hire Eric Bienemy you're not getting the offensive mind behind the Chiefs success. If we hire a coordinator we need to hire someone who is the mind behind the success. I don't trust Blank to be capable of doing that because he always falls for the great sales pitch that lacks substance.

1 minute ago, lju713 said:

Coat-tails how...He has been with Reid since 98 in Philly and worked his way up the letter. If anything Quinn was a coat tail coach. We need a mind like Bieniemy. We would keep building the OL and run game. They develop their RBs, and build a offense not devised around 1 player but multiple. He would also bring in a better staff than what we have NOW

The Chiefs would be absolutely nothing without Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes is the reason that offense is so good.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

The Chiefs would be absolutely nothing without Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes is the reason that offense is so good.

I agree. But somebody has to call the plays and develop the talent. Mahomes didn't walk in and say Im the greatest now listen to me. He has coached up and Bieniemy doesn't get his credit. If he were a white coach he would've been hired years ago.... Just saying.

Just now, lju713 said:

I agree. But somebody has to call the plays and develop the talent. Mahomes didn't walk in and say Im the greatest now listen to me. He has coached up and Bieniemy doesn't get his credit. If he were a white coach he would've been hired years ago.... Just saying.

Not gonna bite on your race comment even if it does have some merit to it.

Just saying I don't believe Andy Reid coaches can be trusted to do it on their own. It's like how Bill Belichick coaches have proven they can't do it on their own. I'm sick of Falcons always hiring questionable guys with no proven substance. You look at the list of guys hired by Blank and none of them proved themselves deserving of a HC job. Not surprising they all flopped.

4 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Not gonna bite on your race comment even if it does have some merit to it.

Just saying I don't believe Andy Reid coaches can be trusted to do it on their own. It's like how Bill Belichick coaches have proven they can't do it on their own. I'm sick of Falcons always hiring questionable guys with no proven substance. You look at the list of guys hired by Blank and none of them proved themselves deserving of a HC job. Not surprising they all flopped.

who would you like?

38 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Does Jim Harbaugh want to come back to NFL?

14 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Exactly. When the Saints went out and hired Sean Payton from the Cowboys they were getting the offensive mind behind the Cowboys success under Bill Parcells. If you hire Eric Bienemy you're not getting the offensive mind behind the Chiefs success. If we hire a coordinator we need to hire someone who is the mind behind the success. I don't trust Blank to be capable of doing that because he always falls for the great sales pitch that lacks substance.

Yea it just depends. Mike Smith was actually a phenomenal hire. And he used a firm for Quinn. Smitty ended up being a pretty good coach. But Quinn has actually been pretty bad his whole tenure and just got very lucky with the Shanahan fire in 16

16 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I think it’s a mixture of Mahomes and Reid. Andy Reid has been very successful on offense with very average QB’s for years. Mahomes is amazing, but I don’t think he’s the guy he is today without Reid 

Just now, JD dirtybird21 said:

Yea it just depends. Mike Smith was actually a phenomenal hire. And he used a firm for Quinn. Smitty ended up being a pretty good coach. But Quinn has actually been pretty bad his whole tenure and just got very lucky with the Shanahan fire in 16

2017 was good even with Sark. Ever since all those injuries in 2018 we just haven't been the same. Firing all 3 coordinators at the end of the season was probably a mistake. Should have just kept them all.