Yeah, I don't care what you think of me and I love Matt, I'm just a realist. We would be set for another decade plus at the QB position. Also it's time for Quinn to go, how can you be a defensive minded head coach and have a dumpster fire defense every year. 

Have at it.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I personally don't think we need to tank. If we keep playing like we have, Trevor or the number 1 pick will be ours anyway.

Yeah, I don't care what you think of me and I love Matt, I'm just a realist. We would be set for another decade plus at the QB position. Also it's time for Quinn to go, how can you be a defensive mind

No thanks. Lawrence is overrated 

NFL players and coaches do not "tank"...can we stop with this rhetoric.  Too many players striving to be on a team next year, and bad individual tape isn't going to bring another contract.  We have a finite number of players on our roster, we can't sit the starters and put in the "rookies".....  Especially when we are committed to Matt Ryan for at least another 2 years passed 2020.  OH, BTW, he is still playing at an extremely high level.

"The Falcons had 39 points with zero turnovers in their loss against the Cowboys.

Entering today, teams were 440-0 when scoring 39 points with 0 turnovers since 1933, when team turnovers were first tracked, according to Elias." https://t.co/LZdqzwQZyD

Yeah that's definitely my Falcons.

20 minutes ago, Shnikies said:

Yeah, I don't care what you think of me and I love Matt, I'm just a realist. We would be set for another decade plus at the QB position. Also it's time for Quinn to go, how can you be a defensive minded head coach and have a dumpster fire defense every year. 

Have at it.

you think trevor gonna do good with this trash *ss defense matt had an amazing game with 4 tds and we still lose. He got 8 tds in two games and we 0-2 this is just like last year Matt’s going off but we were still losing cuz the defense still sucks get ready for another 1-6 start

14 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

As good as Ryan is performing, do you think the next big head coaching candidate will want to leave his current cushy job to go to a team with an aging QB and no flexibility in the draft? 

Nope, we will probably get another Dan Quinn unless blank rearranges the whole front office.

17 minutes ago, ParanoidAndroid said:

As good as Ryan is performing, do you think the next big head coaching candidate will want to leave his current cushy job to go to a team with an aging QB and no flexibility in the draft? 

Veteran coaches seem to be more likely to go to teams with veteran QBs. Maybe get a guy like Greg Roman if we can. I could be wrong about the “veteran” thing but that’s what it feels like to me. 

1 hour ago, Shnikies said:

Have at it.

so what, we can score 50 points instead of 40 and still lose?

1 minute ago, RYNE said:

Doesn’t appear we will have a choice. 

I’ve predicted 5-11 all off season. 

but I’m sure we will win a few pointless games at the end... you know to “build momentum” 

am I right? 😏

That would be classic Falcons. The one thing we can depend on year in and year out is for them to make the wrong choice.

1 hour ago, Shnikies said:

This was never meant to be  Ryan bashing thread. I love Matt. I understand that QB isn't an issue, but you have to start looking at the future. It's the nature of the beast.

I kinda agree.  I know it goes against human nature to root against your team, but if we're going to suck and not even get near the playoffs, then I would almost prefer to suck all the way so that we end up with the number 1 overall pick in a year where there are a couple of really good qb's in the draft.  

I love Matty Ice but it really is time to start thinking about the future.  He wouldn't even have to start right away.  ****, Green Bay drafted a qb in the first round with Aaron Rodgers.  It would be nice to transition from Ryan to a really good qb as opposed to having mid to late round picks every year and be in crappy quarterback purgatory for years.