The world is laughing at the Falcons

10 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Actually maybe it is good to be laughed at as that is often one of the biggest motivators for some players, especially younger ones who did not experience it through their high school or college years.

They are too disconnected to make that work. They live in their bubble - with covid 19 now bigger than ever - and they are care about getting paid and winning is just optional as a Falcons player.

9 minutes ago, WhiskeyBruh said:

This team literally personifies humiliation. Its why I don't own a single piece of merch. I'd get laughed out of anywhere I wore it.

I burned all my merch after 28-3. I have not bought a single piece ever since and never will again.

When we finally get a new regime, I will go into full support mode again and give them at least two years for a rebuild. But I will never pay a cent more than neccessary.

Just now, Herr Beast said:

They are too disconnected to make that work. They live in their bubble - with covid 19 now bigger than ever - and they are care about getting paid and winning is just optional as a Falcons player.

Maybe some I would say that is true but others I would question:

Ryan-could have just folded and taken sacks rather than very risky runs

Julio-could have skipped this week w/injury

Matthews-probably could have also had a week off

Ridley-maybe padding his stats but some of that tiptoeing is beyond normal effort

McKinley-certainly not enjoying himself on the sideline after his injury

I would question some of the younger players but am uncertain how much of that is poor coaching versus inexperience

29 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

Strangely I find absolutely nothing of it offensive. This is all on Dan Quinn and to a lower degree on the players and they deserve everything that is coming.

If the world wants to make fun of them, go ahead and do it. Do it as long as those clowns are around. 

Right now I'm at a point where we need all to clown us. Maybe then they will get a fire lit under them. 

1 minute ago, sdogg said:

Right now I'm at a point where we need all to clown us. Maybe then they will get a fire lit under them. 

We've tried that every season, it results in us beating teams we have no chance beating or going on hot streaks only to finish with a juuuuuust not bad enough record to make coaching changes.

1 hour ago, Herr Beast said:

I burned all my merch after 28-3. I have not bought a single piece ever since and never will again.

When we finally get a new regime, I will go into full support mode again and give them at least two years for a rebuild. But I will never pay a cent more than neccessary.

I actually almost burned my old Vick jersey that day. My mom took it and kept it.