Just now, caponine said:

Julio in his feelings now, dam what happened with this team??? You can tell he is definitely annoyed. That Locker Room is like UFC Fight Night right now 

There is some extraterrestrial force that is holding this team back I swear. There is something in the front office/locker room I just don’t know what the **** it is but it’s something. If I was forced to point a finger I would say TD but honestly Arthur Blank is being taken advantage of and it sucks.

But I just wish Julio had the same kind of heart that Russell Gage and Ridley has... I'm sorry guys but I've never been a huge Julio fan... Always hurt, never makes a game-winning play, and I love his   "oh I'm hurt that's why I didn't make that play" ... I hate to say this and I know you guys are going to be mad but I'm ready for him to go too 

2 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

But I just wish Julio had the same kind of heart that Russell Gage and Ridley has... I'm sorry guys but I've never been a huge Julio fan... Always hurt, never makes a game-winning play, and I love his   "oh I'm hurt that's why I didn't make that play" ... I hate to say this and I know you guys are going to be mad but I'm ready for him to go too 

You aren't the only one. FFS1970 (haven't seen him in a very long time) always said that shiny hood ornaments don't win SB titles.

Just now, Sponge said:

Fans are against Quinn, not the Falcons.

And JJ playing just for the money???  Bad take man.

If he is in a „good place“ he surely can‘t refer to our 2020 record can he? 

Fact is, some of our star players have given up any hope of winning with the Falcons and are just glad that they got market value ++ from the Falcons.

I don‘t even blame then.

Just now, Herr Beast said:

If he is in a „good place“ he surely can‘t refer to our 2020 record can he? 

Fact is, some of our star players have given up any hope of winning with the Falcons and are just glad that they got market value ++ from the Falcons.

I don‘t even blame then.

That's just your interpretation. Barring the brain fart of special teams and bad coaching decisions, everyone out there was playing to win the game, not just showing up for rollcall to receive a check. 

3 minutes ago, Sponge said:

That's just your interpretation. Barring the brain fart of special teams and bad coaching decisions, everyone out there was playing to win the game, not just showing up for rollcall to receive a check. 

Sure they showed up. So does the other team. To win though, you need to put in a little extra and that is what the Falcons have not done in 3+ years. 

Edited by Herr Beast
9 minutes ago, SavedByGrace1221 said:

Never makes a game-winning play?  He made a game-winning play in the Super Bowl - one of the greatest catches in the history of the league - on a gimpy toe.  I understand we're all raging, but direct the hostility where it belongs...at Quinn.

3 minutes ago, AndrewsFrancisBart said:

Never makes a game-winning play?  He made a game-winning play in the Super Bowl - one of the greatest catches in the history of the league - on a gimpy toe.  I understand we're all raging, but direct the hostility where it belongs...at Quinn.

I got ya .. and I do agree with you Quinn is the reason our team is trash right now... But Julio did not make that game winning play... We did lose that  super bowl... But can you tell me any game winning play he's made ??!!   I just don't think he's the player everyone makes him out to be....

26 minutes ago, Macintez said:

There is some extraterrestrial force that is holding this team back I swear. There is something in the front office/locker room I just don’t know what the **** it is but it’s something. If I was forced to point a finger I would say TD but honestly Arthur Blank is being taken advantage of and it sucks.

yea dude, TD told Dan Quinn to never win

Art needs to wake up and realize how ugly this situation could get.  Players tempers are getting short, the fan base is in an uproar, and the constant ‘will he get fired this week’ drumbeat.  

And we’ve got 15 weeks to go.

This isn’t how you build a winning organization 

Edited by Ghosts of Glanville
8 minutes ago, falcon app said:

Julio could be the biggest reason DQ is still here. He gave AB the excuse he needed to retain DQ. Does AB have children? We really need a new owner or new generation of the Blanks to take over. AB looks inclined to keep things as is.

If the fans feel embarrassed how do you think AB should feel running down to the sideline with his lackey TD in tow only to be made a fool of. You think he would've learned by now. That being said, I'm an old timer and I still have some Rankin Smith in my craw! Not ready for that possibility again.

45 minutes ago, Macintez said:

Maybe the whole plan is to tank this year to get the top draft pick?