4 minutes ago, jamesmasen said:

Pissed he has no fire about that game

What would this press conference look like with Parcels or Bellichick? 

"Stupid question, next!" "Another stupid question, anybody got anything not stupid?" "I didn't think so, I'm out." That's what I want to hear because it's how I feel. How can you do this time and again and continue with this "we're a good team and we'll fix it" crap? No edge to this guy. No real fire, just motivational coach speak garbage.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

"I resign" comes to miid ... 

Well firedanquinn is trending on Twitter lol!! 

1 minute ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Exactly..idk what ppl want him to say or do..what throw **** and act stupid? He's feeling it more so than we are he has to put in the work and time just to see it go to **** like that..ive calmed down but this loss sucks isn't even the word for it

I’m convinced he hates losing.  Unfortunately, he just isn’t able to put together a winning group of coaches/players for many reasons.  It just isn’t going to work.  Good man, just needs a change of scenery I’m sure.  

4 minutes ago, RoddyWhite84 said:

Exactly..idk what ppl want him to say or do..what throw **** and act stupid? He's feeling it more so than we are he has to put in the work and time just to see it go to **** like that..ive calmed down but this loss sucks isn't even the word for it

Yes.... Act stupid for once. Get pissed. Do something to show your team it's gonna hurt worse than they know to lose while you're the HC. Players shouldn't fear the losing they should fear the bruising that comes after!