Jump to content

Recommended Posts

1 minute ago, BirdGangATL said:

Cut him for not jumping on the ball!  And securing us the win.  Waste of a roster spot, sign Delanie Walker.  Graham u are horrible and have no football IQ like DQ!

Firing a single player does nothing but serve as a scapegoat for Dan Quinn.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BirdGangATL said:

Graham has no excuse, he was the first to have a shot at the ball and just stood there watching.  Need to cut him for his action.

Cut him after Dan Quinn is gone if you want. 

Any new HC will evaluate the team from top to buttom. If you want to have players held responsible (that includes Julio Jones btw), we need to fire the hugger and the sideline.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Herr Beast said:

Cut him after Dan Quinn is gone if you want. 

Any new HC will evaluate the team from top to buttom. If you want to have players held responsible (that includes Julio Jones btw), we need to fire the hugger and the sideline.

I’ll take happy hands Jason Garrett over dq at this point, ****, bring back mike smith at this point

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jesus said:

Cut Julio, Oz, Hurst, and anyone else out there.

It's obvious they weren't supposed to fall on the ball or one of them would. Not sure what the ST coach is preaching there.

This is my thinking too. Maybe after they saw how the Dallas kicker placed the ball, they thought it would go out of bound before reaching 10 yards. They called the TO to tell the players not to touch it. Just speculating.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, falcon app said:

This is my thinking too. Maybe after they saw how the Dallas kicker placed the ball, they thought it would go out of bound before reaching 10 yards. They called the TO to tell the players not to touch it. Just speculating.

Why don’t just swat the ball out of bounds?! No Effen awareness at all 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, BirdGangATL said:

Cut him for not jumping on the ball!  And securing us the win.  Waste of a roster spot, sign Delanie Walker.  Graham u are horrible and have no football IQ like DQ!

There was 3 of them standing there with a finger up their butts .... dont just blame 1 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, falcon app said:

This is my thinking too. Maybe after they saw how the Dallas kicker placed the ball, they thought it would go out of bound before reaching 10 yards. They called the TO to tell the players not to touch it. Just speculating.

My guess is the coaches were saying something like "it has to go 10 yards!" and the players got mindf#cked into thinking that applied to them too. smdh

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, falcon app said:

This is my thinking too. Maybe after they saw how the Dallas kicker placed the ball, they thought it would go out of bound before reaching 10 yards. They called the TO to tell the players not to touch it. Just speculating.

I agree, the only thing I can think of is they weren't touching the ball because they thought it was going to go out of bounds before it got to the 10 yard mark.  But why not just pick it up once you saw how slowly it was rolling?!?  It's mind-boggling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...