No defense for MR2 in 13 yrs...Smith-Quinn but the common denominator is still there

and his name is Thomas Dimitroff. No pass rush in the TD era. No defense in the TD era. Ok Takk gets hurt....oh who made a sack today E Griffin. How many ppl here tried to tell the knuckle head TD to acquire another edge guy including Griffin. We have ZERO depth behind Fowler and Takk...oh btw where was TDs newest pass rush acquisition #56 today..... lol TD can’t find a pass rusher. I hope y’all have finally caught on....been preaching it for years and years. Dude couldn’t find a defense if he fell into a bucket of defensive all pros. 

One sack only in the last drive or next to last drive and game over. It will never happen in the TD era and obviously in the DQ era. F em feed em fish heads. Barring a miraculous turn around...it’s time for change. 

Just now, Atl Falcon said:

and his name is Thomas Dimitroff. No pass rush in the TD era. No defense in the TD era. Ok Takk gets hurt....oh who made a sack today E Griffin. How many ppl here tried to tell the knuckle head TD to acquire another edge guy including Griffin. We have ZERO depth behind Fowler and Takk...oh btw where was TDs newest pass rush acquisition #56 today..... lol TD can’t find a pass rusher. I hope y’all have finally caught on....been preaching it for years and years. Dude couldn’t find a defense if he fell into a bucket of defensive all pros. 

One sack only in the last drive or next to last drive and game over. It will never happen in the TD era and obviously in the DQ era. F em feed em fish heads. Barring a miraculous turn around...it’s time for change. 

Not need to worry pretty sure Quinn and TDs fates are handcuffed together. 

This is the wrong take. I guarantee you that any of the established head coaches in the league could walk in next season and easily make the NFC Championship with this roster. 

We are somehow losing in spite of ourselves, and that's why these stupid losses are so egregious.

I feel your pain though man.

Just now, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

TD isn't the problem, this team has nothing to do with TD. All the blame falls on DQ shoulders 

I’d say that Blank deserves some of the blame for sticking with DQ so long. Throw prime Ryan and Julio on most NFL teams and they will have enough success to keep a poor HC employed entirely too long.

It was Blank’s job to recognize the real weakness in the organization. He’s a great owner relative to many others, just wish he was a little less accepting of continued failure, in particular historic failures, while also able to accurately identify the source of failure.

48 minutes ago, cyberlian said:

I’d say that Blank deserves some of the blame for sticking with DQ so long. Throw prime Ryan and Julio on most NFL teams and they will have enough success to keep a poor HC employed entirely too long.

It was Blank’s job to recognize the real weakness in the organization. He’s a great owner relative to many others, just wish he was a little less accepting of continued failure, in particular historic failures, while also able to accurately identify the source of failure.

I think blank is gun shy, he mishandled the MV7 situation which in turn led him to mishandle the Smitty situation, now his mishandling the DQ situation 

Dammed if you do dammed if you don't