First coach to be FIRED this season

Mr. Blank..... YOU OWE us fans the HOPE that this team can succeed.

Dan Quinn CAN NOT lead this team to a championship. If you are not EMBARRASSED, well “I AM” Sir!!!

We have become synonymously identified as a team known to blow HUGE leads. And, both under coach Quinn.

He has failed to show that he can coach this team to OBVIOUS victories.

I have been a fan of this team since 1985 while I was a freshman at Morris Brown College. I am at my wits end, so I implore you to give me and your other DIE HARD fans a slight ray of hope.

PLEASE FIRE Coach Quinn.

40 minutes ago, anewton said:

no coach should loose that game. like many of us i was shocked when he went for 2 for no good reason. we were talking in chat that we all expected the falcons to blow it..

The onside kick recovery by Dallas was a “coaching error”.

NO WAY....., the Special Teams coach should fail to tell his players in the huddle before taking the field... DO NOT let this ball go past 10 yards.

7 minutes ago, ThemDarnFalconsBoy! said:

Can you imagine the locker room after a loss like that?

Julio Jones: “At the end of the day, we don't really need any motivation in our locker room. We know what we've got to do. We have grown men in our locker room. We don't have any little boys. Every man takes ownership in whatever we need to do. And we're all on the same page to get better and to do better. It's not like we're pointing fingers. We're sticking together.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/atl/atlanta-falcons

6 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

Julio Jones: “At the end of the day, we don't really need any motivation in our locker room. We know what we've got to do. We have grown men in our locker room. We don't have any little boys. Every man takes ownership in whatever we need to do. And we're all on the same page to get better and to do better. It's not like we're pointing fingers. We're sticking together.''

https://www.espn.com/nfl/team/_/name/atl/atlanta-falcons

Sounds to me like our players arent holding one-another accountable. Sounds like we dont have any leaders in our locker room. 

You think Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs would stand for the **** that transpired this afternoon?

Just now, Snafu said:

Sounds to me like our players arent holding one-another accountable. Sounds like we dont have any leaders in our locker room. 

You think Ray Lewis and Terrell Suggs would stand for the **** that transpired this afternoon?

I can think of only two people on our whole team who seem like they actually want to win. Matt Ryan and Grady Jarrett. Everyone else just seems to play, good or bad, and doesn't really care. Including Julio for sure. Calvin has played nice but plays with no fire at all like the rest of the team