If We Fire Quinn Now, Would You Expect a Replacement to Get Us to the Playoffs?

It is hard for any team to still reach the playoffs from 0-2, but it has been done.

Quinn's coaching is clearly underutilizing the talent on this team but the team knows his schemes and setup.

If we go with an interim coach from the current staff like Raheem or Koetter, would they be just more of the same we are getting from Quinn?

If we bring in an outsider, would that outsider be willing to stick to a setup similar to Quinn's at least for the short term?

Would an outsider want to make so many changes that this would be a wasted season from players learning and adjusting?

Should we just forget 2020 and consider 2021 as the focus for our next playoff hopes?

Are we going to get the same result with or without Quinn?

6 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

It is hard for any team to still reach the playoffs from 0-2, but it has been done.

Quinn's coaching is clearly underutilizing the talent on this team but the team knows his schemes and setup.

If we go with an interim coach from the current staff like Raheem or Koetter, would they be just more of the same we are getting from Quinn?

If we bring in an outsider, would that outsider be willing to stick to a setup similar to Quinn's at least for the short term?

Would an outsider want to make so many changes that this would be a wasted season from players learning and adjusting?

Should we just forget 2020 and consider 2021 as the focus for our next playoff hopes?

We are not making the playoff. Last thing we need is another 8-8 ish season with DO saving his job.

9 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

If We Fire Quinn Now, Would You Expect a Replacement to Get Us to the Playoffs?

No. but we aren't going to them with Quinn anyway. 

Blank needs to fire Quinn and TD and have the temp GM start shopping Matt and Julio. Not because I think they suck or anything (Im a huge fan of both) but their age and contracts would hinder the new staff more then help, also you would be stock piling draft picks for the new HC/GM Then tank for a good draft position.

You know last year I wanted Atlanta to lose so we'd fire Quinn.. lot of my friends gave me a lot of flack on that... then in the off season listening to interviews with Quinn and blank and hearing Quinn say he knew he made a mistake here and  there and that those mistakes were going to make him a better coach. well then I kind of changed in the off-season and said okay give him a chance let's see what he can do... Same mistakes, same bad defense, same pitiful excuses... Fool me once shame on you . Fool me twice shame on me.... Least I think that's how it goes..lol .. 

25 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

every year the same argument is presented

enough is enough