The fans deserve the one thing that has been denied to them ever since 28-3

8 minutes ago, Tmodel66 said:

When we were up 20-0 today, I said we should be OK as long we don't get the score to 28-3. 

DQ'd again!

I was posting „26-7“ multiple times in the matchday thread. It always felt like we would lose the game. Even when the probability was 99.9% in our favor.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is Dan Quinn getting fired. Period.

It really goes to show Quinn should have been fired the day after 28-3. 

This franchise will break for good if we continue to keep Dan Quinn. It is impossible to ever get over 28-3 with this clown head coach still here.

47 minutes ago, Borat said:

Stench of 28-3 won’t wear off until DQ is gone. Same could potentially be said about Ryan, but he’s playing at too high a level to entertain that yet.

It won‘t ever completely go away but much of it will disappear. DQ needs to own 28-3 and that means him getting fired.

8 hours ago, BamaBirdLady said:

There is no way anyone can blame this team’s performance since SB on anyone but Quinn!!

He wants to blame everyone but himself. That right there should disqualify him as a head coach!

That is what makes it even worse. A fraud as a head coach and a fraud as a leader.

17 hours ago, Herr Beast said:

I was posting „26-7“ multiple times in the matchday thread. It always felt like we would lose the game. Even when the probability was 99.9% in our favor.

The probability graph was over 99% several times, but isn't programmed to adjust for our coaching staff.