The fans deserve the one thing that has been denied to them ever since 28-3

This is not healthy for my mental and emotional well-being. I was so irate that I literally wanted to jump through the TV and strangle DQ. The onside kick is the players fault, but the coaching is your fault, especially after the timeout before the kick. What was being discussed during the TO?

Edited by Halcon-1
  • Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And that is Dan Quinn getting fired. Period.

It really goes to show Quinn should have been fired the day after 28-3. 

This franchise will break for good if we continue to keep Dan Quinn. It is impossible to ever get over 28-3 with this clown head coach still here.

3 minutes ago, Halcon-1 said:

This is not healthy for my mental and emotional well-being. I was so irate that I literally wanted to jump through the TV and strangle DQ. The onside kick is the players fault, but the coaching is your fault, especially after the timeout before the kick. What was being discussed during the TO?

The worst part is that it was obvious. Without a kicking tee you can not produce any kind of bounce. So it was always going to be a slow roller. It is simple physics.

Either our soecial teams guy has no clue or Dan Quinn didn‘t listen. Doesn‘t matter it is his responsibility either way.

1 minute ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I will help you too!

I can’t understand with all the talent we have on this team, defensively and on offense, and we are losing like this!

COACHING is why!

Much appreciated :) I will cover the night shifts because with me being located in Europe, that is actually early morning for me ;)

2 minutes ago, PensacolaFalcon said:

Matt has thrown for 723 yards 6 TDs and 1 Int and this team is 0-2 so Matt is NOT the problem.

We're scoring 32 points per game, without a real running game.  Matt Ryan is definitely not the problem.

Our leaky defense allowing 39 points per game and our horrible play calling, coaching, and execution in key moments is the problem.

6 minutes ago, Herr Beast said:

No but I simply find it impossible to hold back the lingering anger - that has been brewing inside me ever since 28-3 - any longer.

Enough is enough.

when you start accepting things that you don't have control over, it'll get better. I've been saying that DQ doesn't have what it takes to take us back to the SB for a while now. But posting about it a million times on a messageboard or twitter won't do anything. It will happen when it happens

1 minute ago, UnrealfalcoN said:

when you start accepting things that you don't have control over, it'll get better. I've been saying that DQ doesn't have what it takes to take us back to the SB for a while now. But posting about it a million times on a messageboard or twitter won't do anything. It will happen when it happens

Thing is - and that might different from the experience of most of you guys - I am kind of used to have influence over it. In European football coaches have no hope of remaining coach when the crowd starts chanting „fire him“. The teams are „owned“ by the fans (minus Premiere League, which wants to be like the NFL) and  they are the biggest single influence if and when a coach is fired.

1 hour ago, FIERCE FALCON said:

Aggravated and very upset! This unacceptable! We should have revamped the defense! But no let's just get 1 player Fowler.  We could have had Adam's and Clowney and E Griffen! Way to go front office YOU SuCK!!

Maybe it is about he X's and O's and not the Jimmy's and Joe's!