It Is Time - Fire Quinn & Koetter

FalconsIn2012

29 minutes ago, FloweryStump said:

I respectfully disagree.  We have 3 or 4 above average players on D but there is a dramatic fall after that and little depth.

You’re selling the talent short. Grady is borderline elite and definitely a great player. Debo is great. Fowler is very good. But guys need to be set up for success 

13 minutes ago, JD dirtybird21 said:

You’re selling the talent short. Grady is borderline elite and definitely a great player. Debo is great. Fowler is very good. But guys need to be set up for success 

Agreed with Grady & Debo.  I would say Fowler is an above average pass rusher but below average with everything else you ask him to do.  Fowler is a one-trick pony to me and just an average player overall.  He was below average in Jax and above average for one season in LA playing with Aaron Donald.  I said before the season I had my doubts about him and view him as about an 8 sack guy for us who doesn't really contribute anything else to the defense.  After watching 2 games, I stay with that opinion.

Edited by FloweryStump