It Is Time - Fire Quinn & Koetter

I’ve been Quinn’s biggest supporter, but well coached teams don’t do this time after time.  I’m fully on board with getting rid of DQ tonight, firing Koetter as well and trying to reset the season.  We are situationally poor and when we win it’s due to simply having much better players.  Do we not practice ST’s?  That on sides was unacceptable.  Julio, McGary & Takk likely time miss a few weeks apiece

Im sure we set another NFL record today.  Dallas wins despite 4 fumbles in 1st quarter.  Just no excuse.

We don’t run outside zone.  PA is thrown in occasionally.  Don’t let the numbers fool you: this is not a well coached team offensively.  S*** enhances S***’s smell and it’s time to clear out the s***. 

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’ve been Quinn’s biggest supporter, but well coached teams don’t do this time after time.  I’m fully on board with getting rid of DQ tonight, firing Koetter as well and trying to reset the season.  W

Why fire Koetter? He called a great game. This loss in squarely on DQ and his sorry defense. 

Gurley looks very average, too.  

Posted Images

I can’t believe I’m going to say this.... <pukes in mouth>
Dirk actually called an overall good game, other than the runs up the gut when it hasn’t worked all day.  I just don’t know if your goal is to turn this around this year, gonna be hard to scheme a new offense on the fly with bye week far away.  
Quinn though, I’ve defended him, and I get there were injuries on defense, but that defense was awful once Takk, Foye and Allen went out.  It’s time.

1 minute ago, GleasonForever! said:

Can we fire Dimitroff too. He picks the players on defense. 

I like most of the players he picks, I just hate when he trades up.  It’s why when players go down (like today), we have no depth.  Good for Gano stepping up on offense, but no one on defense could step in when those players went down.

13 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Move to SF. Koetter was fine, it was DQ and dumpster D. Offense put 40 points. Fire ST coach.

So the defense gets 4 TO’s on 4 straight possessions...the two possessions prior we force two punts.  It did it’s job in the first half.

Koetter’s 4 drives in 2nd half:

1. 9 plays, 26 yards: GARBAGE
  2. 11 plays, 74 yards.  Teat
  3. 10 plays, 30 yards. GARBAGE
  4. 5 plays, 11 yards.  GARBAGE

And where is the outside zone?  You are blinded by DK.  The entire game was fools gold.  I pet saying it in the game thread.  The offense was no good.  The defense created 4 TO’s at least.  

5 minutes ago, FalconsIn2012 said:

So the defense gets 4 TO’s on 4 straight possessions...the two possessions prior we force two punts.  It did it’s job in the first half.

Koetter’s 4 drives in 2nd half:

1. 9 plays, 26 yards: GARBAGE
  2. 11 plays, 74 yards.  Teat
  3. 10 plays, 30 yards. GARBAGE
  4. 5 plays, 11 yards.  GARBAGE

And where is the outside zone?  You are blinded by DK.  The entire game was fools gold.  I pet saying it in the game thread.  The offense was no good.  The defense created 4 TO’s at least.  

Lol. You are something man. Hope you get some help.