• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aint no coming back from this one, leave the whole team in Dallas. Every damm body is accountable from Ryan to Julio to Grady and A.J to Quinn, no exceptions. This is unacceptable and a disgrace. For

Agreed , 

I'm actually ready for a new owner. AB gets too close to these guys. It blinds his decision making. 

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Aint no coming back from this one, leave the whole team in Dallas. Every damm body is accountable from Ryan to Julio to Grady and A.J to Quinn, no exceptions. This is unacceptable and a disgrace. For years this team has been an embarrassment and nothing has changed 

I’ve wanted it blown up for 2 years. 

2 minutes ago, falcons007 said:

Lol. Watch games. Team is just fine, get rid of stupid HC. Defense is still dumpster though.

This is not acceptable, It just aint the HC its whole **** team. Ryan and this team was doing this even before Quinn.  Cant always use quinn as the scapegoat 

Just now, caponine said:

You have first and goal at Dallas 14 and you score a f'n FG, you still gonna believe it was not an offensive problem ?? 

Defense gave up 40 points and special teams gave up one of the worst football plays I’ve seen in my life, when I’m pointing out problems I’d start there! End of the day it all points to Quinn anyway

1 minute ago, caponine said:

Same here, this team may have the talent but thats it. Talent only gets you so far

#1 they’re not that good. 
#2 the salary cap situation is atrocious 

#3 and most important, they’ll never outplay this horrible, antiquated coaching. We are so far behind the times it isn’t even funny.