• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 12 seasons, Matt Ryan has never started 0-2. Here’s to making it 13. #RiseUp

Got away with a false start on that touchdown

That was full on wide zone and play action boot with a wheel route backside of the boot. Awesome. Full Shanny style.

5 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

I wanna see more of this out of a coach

What good did all that do for Jim Mora? How many Super Bowls did he win? How many Super Bowls did he even make it to? Oh wait, he never even won a single playoff game. This is what I was talking about last week. People want coaches and players that act like flipping idiots in press conferences when the people known for doing that never won a single thing. It makes no sense.

6 hours ago, Wardog357 said:

You know, maybe football is like movies. You have drama, scifi, horror and maybe we are comedy? Im serious, i told my family they gonna lose. But even I couldnt have imagined this outcome. Well, people will forget about the 28-3 for a while. Something else to laugh at the Falcons for. 

The Falcons are a snuff flim or slasher flick because we get killed every game.

6 hours ago, Yngwie Malmsteen said:

The Superbowl loss ripped my heart out as a fan and I genuinely never felt so low and devastated over any sporting event outcome in my life. I felt that way for days afterwards and it scared me how depressed I was and for how long.

I vowed to never let a sports team dictate my mood or mental health to that extent again. I still watch the games and support the team but in a sort of 'detached' way.

I'm glad I made that decision as that today was up there as one of the most embarrassing loses in NFL history IMO. Did it affect me like the Superbowl loss? Not even close. Still watched in disbelief though.

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions and hyperbole, but I think Quinn needs to be fired after that. I've never seen a team so unprepared to play with a lead. It's like everyone panics and expects the comeback. That's mainly on coaching IMO.

Feel the same way.  Between that loss and the new pricier tickets, I felt betrayed by the team.  They gambled on roping us into the new stadium hype, actually got to the SB, and blew it in historic fashion.  Really killed the magic.

4 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

What good did all that do for Jim Mora? How many Super Bowls did he win? How many Super Bowls did he even make it to? Oh wait, he never even won a single playoff game. This is what I was talking about last week. People want coaches and players that act like flipping idiots in press conferences when the people known for doing that never won a single thing. It makes no sense.

No. It is just frustrating because we want to see some fire from this guy. It looks like he doesn’t care that he and his team continue to make the same mistakes time after time. This post was a light hearted attempt of saying “Well if we are gonna lose, we could at least have a coach that entertains”. But I forgot you have no sense of humor and take everything everyone says as truly what they mean. Sarcasm and hyperbole have no place in your dictionary. 

But go on loving Dan Quinn. For the life of me I don’t get what you see in him that he hasn’t confirmed he needs to go. He’s played his full hand and there’s nothing there. 

5 minutes ago, Skott Lee said:

No. It is just frustrating because we want to see some fire from this guy. It looks like he doesn’t care that he and his team continue to make the same mistakes time after time. This post was a light hearted attempt of saying “Well if we are gonna lose, we could at least have a coach that entertains”. But I forgot you have no sense of humor and take everything everyone says as truly what they mean. Sarcasm and hyperbole have no place in your dictionary. 

But go on loving Dan Quinn. For the life of me I don’t get what you see in him that he hasn’t confirmed he needs to go. He’s played his full hand and there’s nothing there. 

You think I love Dan Quinn? WTH dude? I can't stand Quinn. I wanna see fire and passion too but I wanna see it on the field. When the Falcons get hosed I want Quinn to get on their *****. Not just stand there looking like an idiot. Acting like an idiot in front of the media does absolutely nothing for me. I was done with Quinn 2 years ago and posted on here that I was done with him.

3 hours ago, supercollider said:

Feel the same way.  Between that loss and the new pricier tickets, I felt betrayed by the team.  They gambled on roping us into the new stadium hype, actually got to the SB, and blew it in historic fashion.  Really killed the magic.

Yeah, all the stadium hype to replace a 25 year old perfectly good stadium because we need another Super Bowl, yet New Orleans keeps rocking on and getting Super Bowls with their now 45 year old dump. Oh yeah, and their team seems to play alright there. 

This team is now 12-13 at home since moving into this new stadium, and we ironically got a Super Bowl in which the winning team was the same one who we played and lost to in our own Super Bowl appearance in historical fashion. 

9 hours ago, Skott Lee said:

Yeah, all the stadium hype to replace a 25 year old perfectly good stadium because we need another Super Bowl, yet New Orleans keeps rocking on and getting Super Bowls with their now 45 year old dump. Oh yeah, and their team seems to play alright there. 

This team is now 12-13 at home since moving into this new stadium, and we ironically got a Super Bowl in which the winning team was the same one who we played and lost to in our own Super Bowl appearance in historical fashion. 

The Saints stadium had to be completely rebuilt after Katrina. It was basically like a brand new stadium. Also there's less chances of there being bad weather in New Orleans than Atlanta in late January/early February and that's one of the main factors that plays into the NFL's decisions for Super Bowls. That's why there's been very few Super Bowls hosted in northern cities and it took them getting new stadiums for that to happen. There's a reason the most Super Bowls have been in California and Florida.