• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 12 seasons, Matt Ryan has never started 0-2. Here’s to making it 13. #RiseUp

Got away with a false start on that touchdown

That was full on wide zone and play action boot with a wheel route backside of the boot. Awesome. Full Shanny style.

this city is just cursed, we always lose on the national stage, not winning when it counts.what is it?being the heart of the confederacy.keeping the carvings on the side of stone mountain.we will be known as just a bunch of plaid shirt wearing, grit eating, waffle house goers.we cant win when a victory is given to us.

players will not sacrafice there bodies for a team like this. this game will be rubbed in our faces all week. sports stars in other generes are already tweeting about it.i know it will probably be game of the week

2 hours ago, B_Lo_Touchdowns said:

I allowed my Fandom to temporarily blind me from the reality of this coaching staff and my emotions took over. This team is so poorly coached its ridiculous. We called a time our before the onside it hit the ground at 5 yards and rolled past 4 ppl and the cowboys fell on it. WTH did DQ tell them in the huddle before the kick. This is probably the most embarrassing lost in our history.

Agree. Even though this team owns an impressive list of embarrassing losses, this game will long burn brightly in Falcon infamy. And it had to be the Cowboys, of all teams. fml.

2 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Agree. Even though this team owns an impressive list of embarrassing losses, this game will long burn brightly in Falcon infamy. And it had to be the Cowboys, of all teams. fml.

Yea I hate the Swamp Rats more then anything but the Cowgirls are 1B. There's no excuse for this lost, none at all. I know I've been critical of Quinn but this right here takes the cake for me, I'm so done I'm seriously thinking of not even watching the rest of the season. We should beat the bears but the whole 2020 feels like a wash

why cant we have a good defense for once just one time why cant our defense just make one stop when it matters the most Dennard had a pick to end the game and he dropped it. Ive seen so many teams luck into a good defensive year but never us. Matt has been here since 2008 12 years and not once have we had a dominant defense i just dont get it. We need to just be like the chiefs and have dominate offense so good that it can overcome anything with a offensive minded head coach f*ck the defense its never going to get better get a team thats offense dominate every week and win that way enough with defensive HCs get the Eric Bieniemy and call it a day we have 3 years at max with matt and juilo 

Didn't get home until after 4p. Watched the game, really disappointed, but not surprised. Defense was crap. Looks like they didn't care, just wanted to try and outscore the other guy without ever stopping them. 

The entire staff needs to go. They just can't get it done. It will be week 10 and you will here the same lingo about trying to get right. Let's not kid ourselves with dreams of playoffs with this bunch. Team looks nothing like the 2016 squad. That team was diverse on O and could score at will. All others were playing catch up. Falcons are pedestrian at best when it comes to running the ball. What will Raheem say this week, isn't Quinn a DEFENSIVE guy? 

1 hour ago, Skott Lee said:

I wanna see more of this out of a coach

Bro u do realize that Quinn will NEVER do this, he wants to be everyone best friend. He wont even finish off an opponent when clearly ahead and better prepared, instead he plays to protect leads so that he wont offend the other team. Its pathetic. Hes a buddy buddy coach, and this team is full of superstars that play at 80%. I would love for someone to come in a straighten their slackasses out. The Fans deserve better, The City deserves better, and frankly Im sick of this underperforming diva ********.

1 hour ago, kenn.junior said:

why cant we have a good defense for once just one time why cant our defense just make one stop when it matters the most Dennard had a pick to end the game and he dropped it. Ive seen so many teams luck into a good defensive year but never us. Matt has been here since 2008 12 years and not once have we had a dominant defense i just dont get it. We need to just be like the chiefs and have dominate offense so good that it can overcome anything with a offensive minded head coach f*ck the defense its never going to get better get a team thats offense dominate every week and win that way enough with defensive HCs get the Eric Bieniemy and call it a day we have 3 years at max with matt and juilo 

Bruh... If we had Kansas City's defense we are 2-0. 

23 minutes ago, jlrfalcon said:

According to research by ESPN Stats & Information, teams were 1,875-6 (now 1875-7) when leading by 15 or more points in the final five minutes of regulation over the past 20 seasons. The previous team to overcome such a deficit was the New Orleans Saints against Washington in 2017.

Wouldn’t be surprised if we are in this list more than once. 

After escaping a truly justified firing a year ago, I thought sure Arthur would have him on the shortest of leashes this year. If last week’s lackluster performance and today’s utter embarrassment doesn’t seal a firing I don’t know what will. And that is deeply frustrating to the Falcon fan.