*** Official Falcons Vs Cowboys In-Game Thread ***

Monoxide

Just now, dragonsyth said:

Ok..... after the heart ache i rewatched that. The player who did not jump on the ball were players from offense. Normally they are on the side where the ball has to travel 10 yards. So it was probably a mental lapse..... which sucks but it happens. 

That’s why you practice it. That’s why you repeat it after a timeout seeing how Dallas would kick it. That’s why you drill it in mfs heads until it’s instinct, not thought. Players are dumb, coaches are worst

1 minute ago, Skott Lee said:

Don’t you know that onside kick is gonna go viral and be played endlessly on all the highlight shows? 

And it was against Dallas, with more national eyes on that game than any other market

I asked Dennis Green what he thought about our loss to the cowboys...they are who we thought they were. Does anyone think the pancy Quinn would have this tirade? No, dead Green is a better HC than a live Quinn.

11 minutes ago, Wardog357 said:

You know, maybe football is like movies. You have drama, scifi, horror and maybe we are comedy? Im serious, i told my family they gonna lose. But even I couldnt have imagined this outcome. Well, people will forget about the 28-3 for a while. Something else to laugh at the Falcons for. 

No they wont, this lose will remind them of 28-3 because that's where they know the Falcons to blow leads from 

The Superbowl loss ripped my heart out as a fan and I genuinely never felt so low and devastated over any sporting event outcome in my life. I felt that way for days afterwards and it scared me how depressed I was and for how long.

I vowed to never let a sports team dictate my mood or mental health to that extent again. I still watch the games and support the team but in a sort of 'detached' way.

I'm glad I made that decision as that today was up there as one of the most embarrassing loses in NFL history IMO. Did it affect me like the Superbowl loss? Not even close. Still watched in disbelief though.

I'm not one for knee jerk reactions and hyperbole, but I think Quinn needs to be fired after that. I've never seen a team so unprepared to play with a lead. It's like everyone panics and expects the comeback. That's mainly on coaching IMO.

yno, my first  memory of the falcons was bein about 7, my dad threw his tv out a window, i didnt understand, he obliously lost a bet   , then in 78   , we beat the cowboys in the playoffs, i   was 10   , but lost to the eagles ?   the gritz blitz   defense,     we havent had a number 1 ranked nfl defense 78