• Replies 2.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

In 12 seasons, Matt Ryan has never started 0-2. Here’s to making it 13. #RiseUp

Got away with a false start on that touchdown

That was full on wide zone and play action boot with a wheel route backside of the boot. Awesome. Full Shanny style.

Just now, Realsurfin said:

Once Again Falcons say F u Falcons fans... Inventing new ways to lose a huge lead.  Maybe I can hang with my Raven friends.  LOL...

ATL ='s All Time Losers!

Pathetic.... team is pathetic year after year.... how to lose in the 4th quarter perfected by ATL... All Time Losers.  Sorry but what excuse will be used in Quinn's post presser?  Huh... guess what.  We just got a large dose of CONTINUITY!  ARTHUR BLANK YOU WASTED A YEAR AND A HALF... YOU GOT YOUR CONTINUITY.  CONTINUOUSLY LOSING OVER AND OVER AFTER HAVING A HUGE LEAD. ... Haaaaaaa...  what a bunch.

Well at least I will have a lot of free time on weekends. 

He’ll say the brotherhood is strong and we’ll be back. 

Ryan will say “We gotta get better”

Id rather hear Smitty talk forevermore about the process than to see this crap

1 minute ago, derttyfalconfan said:

i remember in 1980   , we was 3-3   , then ripped off 9 in a row.. we got on a roll  , still, dallas beat us  after bein up 27-10  in the fourth quarter   , breaking my 12 year old heart .. point is, we can get on a roll   and win .. we have the talent  

Are you kidding?

I allowed my Fandom to temporarily blind me from the reality of this coaching staff and my emotions took over. This team is so poorly coached its ridiculous. We called a time our before the onside it hit the ground at 5 yards and rolled past 4 ppl and the cowboys fell on it. WTH did DQ tell them in the huddle before the kick. This is probably the most embarrassing lost in our history.

1 minute ago, FalconMama said:

Nope, we won't. We had our best chance 3 years ago and we blew it. Something that the Falcons are way too comfortable doing. It's our identity now lol. 

at least you're a Jets fan. . . a team whose fans can feel a little better than us

4 minutes ago, PokerSteve said:

Quinn and our coaches obviously don't know the 10-yard rule only applies to the kicking team either. That's totally inexcusable, especially for a HC and coaching staff who've become infamous for this kind of collapse.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ THIS!!!!! The Golden Falcons Award if there is such a thing should go to  PokerSteve!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Freaking NAILED IT on the main reason for the loss. I mean, Call a Time out and then your players are looking like they are waiting for the ball to go 10 yards. It was obvious. 

I still say though, the series where 4 defensive holding calls were called against the Falcons was a big factor also, mainly because the TV never showed any of them at all, Dallas was basically given a TD on that series. 

Oh well, as I have said before, everyone knows the definition of insanity where you keep doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result. Well yeah, that is basically been me the last few years watching this team. The only cure I guess is to stop watching. 

I wish you all the best! This is just not worth the aggravation, nervousness, blood pressure rising, and other possible health issues watching this team is starting to cause me. 

Take care all! I'll still pull for the Falcons, but for my own health and well being at this point it is best I do not watch them anymore. 

Just now, derttyfalconfan said:

in the winter olympics of 80 , did we get down on america's  hockey team vrs.  the russians  ?  **** no   .. and   we wont stop believin  in falcons  ' hears the journey song     .. rise up   

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

Your statement is more ridiculous 

5 minutes ago, derttyfalconfan said:

i remember in 1980   , we was 3-3   , then ripped off 9 in a row.. we got on a roll  , still, dallas beat us  after bein up 27-10  in the fourth quarter   , breaking my 12 year old heart .. point is, we can get on a roll   and win .. we have the talent  

No.... don’t ask for false hope and Quinn saving his job

4 minutes ago, octoslash said:

We've gone from being a super bowl team to complete laughingstock.  

This is easily the most inept team in the NFL.   

And don't give me Jet's, or Jaguars. They don't have near the talent we have. The Falcons are the biggest joke in pro football.

Talent?  We taught basically a new team of misfits how to lose a game and huge lead in the 4th quarter.  Its easy to blame the players but most are new here.  So I am thinking it something other than talent... its coaching.  Plus we have gathered all the first round misfits in the NFL.  Must be a reason other teams let them go...