I am very disappointed, today is my birthday

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It is my birthday dammit. I have been here for 13 years with no awards, toasts, glad to see you, Get outta here, what is up with the dog?, happy birthday, have a drink. Just mean. It goes on, oh,

Sorry man. Happy Birthday. We let you down on the thread. But you know you’re fam 

I am so sorry, bro.  I honestly completely missed it.  It wasn’t intentional.  Love you, brother.  Hopefully you had an awesome day

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

It is my birthday dammit. I have been here for 13 years with no awards, toasts, glad to see you, Get outta here, what is up with the dog?, happy birthday, have a drink. Just mean.

It goes on, oh, the depression I feel is saddening.

I am so sorry, bro.  I honestly completely missed it.  It wasn’t intentional.  Love you, brother.  Hopefully you had an awesome day

• Tim Mazetti changed the title to I am very disappointed today is my birthday
8 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

It is my birthday dammit. I have been here for 13 years with no awards, toasts, glad to see you, Get outta here, what is up with the dog?, happy birthday, have a drink. Just mean.

My birthday was Tuesday, anniversary was yesterday, my best friend’s birthday is Monday and now I’ll going to add you to my September calendar. 

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

My birthday was Tuesday, anniversary was yesterday, my best friend’s birthday is Monday and now I’ll going to add you to my September calendar. 

Happy birthday. Did I catch it?

Sept, being the ninth month from New Year celebrations.............well there a lot of us out here.

8 minutes ago, Lowndesfalc said:

A most happy and wonderful birthday to one of the very few who are older than me on here. 🎂🎊🎈😂

Me and Yorkie will live until the Birds get a World Championship. 15 year old Yorkie is getting an attitude. 

After Rankin. He thought this would be a winning franchise like......well, you know them. He is pissed and does whenever he wants. I have pee pads but he is so enraged that he finds new spots.

25 minutes ago, Tim Mazetti said:

Happy Bday bro and many more. Don't let the Falcons take years off your life.

If you do your birthdays will be like Pink Floyd said. One day closer to death.

• Tim Mazetti changed the title to I am very disappointed, today is my birthday