Three step pass plays - What Happened?

I will not watch this game again, the first of the season against the Seahawks.  I know some of you have strong stomachs and will study it well.  I have a few questions.

First, was there a tell.  I am mostly convinced that there was because of the way the Seahawks blasted through our OL on 3 step pass plays.  How did they know? 

Second, assuming there was a tell, what was the nature of the tell?  How did the Seahawks pick up on this so quickly when the Falcons could not detect it through uncountable practices and scrimmage?

How incompetent is this coaching staff?

Is it time Arthur Blank sell this team to someone who will demand success?

Is it too late to have success with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Grady Jarrett?

I do not think I have felt this way before.  Is it time to stop hoping?  Am I over-reacting?  Someone posted recently that we are pitiful if we are embarrassed by what a sports team does.  Well, I am embarrassed, disgusted, and hopeless.  Does anyone else feel this way?  Am I justified in just giving up now?

Can Morris get this defense cranked up?

Do you think the Falcons can have a winning record with Dirk Koetter and Dan Quinn?

1 hour ago, NaGaBoy said:

I will not watch this game again, the first of the season against the Seahawks.  I know some of you have strong stomachs and will study it well.  I have a few questions.

First, was there a tell.  I am mostly convinced that there was because of the way the Seahawks blasted through our OL on 3 step pass plays.  How did they know? 

Second, assuming there was a tell, what was the nature of the tell?  How did the Seahawks pick up on this so quickly when the Falcons could not detect it through uncountable practices and scrimmage?

How incompetent is this coaching staff?

Is it time Arthur Blank sell this team to someone who will demand success?

Is it too late to have success with Matt Ryan, Julio Jones, and Grady Jarrett?

I do not think I have felt this way before.  Is it time to stop hoping?  Am I over-reacting?  Someone posted recently that we are pitiful if we are embarrassed by what a sports team does.  Well, I am embarrassed, disgusted, and hopeless.  Does anyone else feel this way?  Am I justified in just giving up now?

Can Morris get this defense cranked up?

Do you think the Falcons can have a winning record with Dirk Koetter and Dan Quinn?

I've never been a big fan of the DQ style of HC. He's a great person and all but I think you have more success in the long run with the no nonsense, "get the job done or I'll bring in the next guy that will"  type of HC. You shouldn't need to give motivational speeches to Pro's. Lombardi, Parcells, Bellichick....all As@whole$, all winners. Yes I know there are the Mike Singletary's out there, many of failed hard as$ coaches but the AB preference for the college style motivator is not working.

HC's need to have some separation from the players in my opinion. Sometimes the players dread of the HC brings them together and reduces distractions. NFL teams definitely need top heavy control from the HC I think. In baseball you can just put them out there and let them play while the manager plays the caring father figure, not in the NFL. In the long run, what players are comfortable with in a head coach is meaningless. 

To answer your question, I think the Falcons can win with Koetter and Quinn but not the ultimate win, the SB and not consistently.

47 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Morris can take all the blame he wants, it doesn't shift the responsibility away from Quinn.   HC -supposedly- signs off on the game plan, right?    We did not see this type of nonsensical coaching late last year.    And when Morris saw this was not working......what adjustments did he make?   Seahawks scored 26 points after the half!

Dallas' O line, WRs and RBs are all much better than Seattles.   Prescott is a good QB.   Dallas has some good players on D.  Dallas is at home.

Our coaches stink.

Get ready for a long day........