NSFW: Read At Your Own Risk

5 hours ago, DirtyBird2 said:

What makes the game out of reach? Down 25 points with 2:12 left in the 3rd?

How about the made up late 4th quarter garbage TD drive. Let me guess. That was for confidence. A confidence drive? Ryan shouldn’t have even been in there at the point. Oh let me guess. Since it was the first game they were working on timing. Whatever. All made up. Have a good night though. 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No boobs?

“Y'all ain't never got two things that match. Either ya got Kool-aid, no sugar. Peanut butter, no jelly. Ham, no burger.”

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Black Francis said:

How about the made up late 4th quarter garbage TD drive. Let me guess. That was for confidence. A confidence drive? Ryan shouldn’t have even been in there at the point. Oh let me guess. Since it was the first game they were working on timing. Whatever. All made up. Have a good night though. 

Man, you sure do like to put words in other peoples mouths. Im asking a legit question, and as far as that last TD drive. What happens if Ryan doesnt throw that pick and gets a TD with time on the clock? How can a team who is losing have "garbage" time stats when the point of the game is to win...Do you want them to go into a chew clock and run offense when the game is "out of reach"? The games not over till the clock hits 00:00, as a Falcons fan you should fully understand that.

1 minute ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Man, you sure do like to put words in other peoples mouths. Im asking a legit question, and as far as that last TD drive. What happens if Ryan doesnt throw that pick and gets a TD with time on the clock? How can a team who is losing have "garbage" time stats when the point of the game is to win...Do you want them to go into a chew clock and run offense when the game is "out of reach"? The games not over till the clock hits 00:00, as a Falcons fan you should fully understand that.

Happy Friday. 

40 minutes ago, DirtyBird2 said:

Really looking forward to your next insightful answer! Thanks for clearing it up!

I’ve been here a very long time. Too long.  Today, this message board so 1990’s by the way like yourself bores me. I’ll post as I see fit, mostly not at all and I certainly will not feel obligated to debate anyone especially you. 

5 minutes ago, Black Francis said:

I’ve been here a very long time. Too long.  Today, this message board so 1990’s by the way like yourself bores me. I’ll post as I see fit, mostly not at all and I certainly will not feel obligated to debate anyone especially you. 

Whatever you say man, I legit asked a question and you decided to ignore it and be childish. Have a good one!

On 9/16/2020 at 11:33 PM, GeorgiaBoyz said:

2016 after Truuu went to IR/playoff .. Collins , Alford , Keanu , Rico were a great bunch . Plenty strong .. rode them all the way up until 28-3 . 

Yes, and had a pass rush too. Late in that season, we played lights out on defense. Upshaw, Reed, Clayborn, with vic beasley, freeney. We blitzed from the secondary too. 

To me, the defense stopped progressing when we went away from 3 LBs. Last year we tried 3 DEs, this year we are trying 3 safeties. 1 makes you too slow, the other makes you too small.