• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I believe they’re all covering for each other. You look like a ***** bag pointing the finger. They all could have performed better!

It's all freaking coach speak and is false humility. I want to see it. Period.

I dont care whose fault it is...just fix it..  We better not start 0-2....I love the Falcons...but I'm gone feel some kind of way if they do.  

Posted Images

8 hours ago, Knight of God said:

It is false humility.  These guys are, once again, ill prepared.  Taking the blame and conjuring sympathy is a tactic that buys them more time.  

Why can't Quinn get his teams ready to play from day one?  

Out-Prepared, Out-Smarted, Out-Performed.  Now that is Flowery Branch T-shirt that speaks the truth.    

1 hour ago, etherdome said:

It is false humility.  These guys are, once again, ill prepared.  Taking the blame and conjuring sympathy is a tactic that buys them more time.  

Why can't Quinn get his teams ready to play from day one?  

Out-Prepared, Out-Smarted, Out-Performed.  Now that is Flowery Branch T-shirt that speaks the truth.    

Straight up manipulation 

9 hours ago, Knight of God said:

Yep, they are acting like its an anomaly, but this she-it show performance is a regular occurance in year 6 of the Quinn regime. Bad game plans, poor coaching, no adjustments at halftime.  How long do we keep this clown show?  The only saving grace for Quinn's regime was Shanny's short time here and we haven't had a DC since Zimmer was here. 

10 hours ago, Knight of God said:

This...They really looked no different than last seasons opener vs the Vikes. Down by a lot early, forced to be one dimensional due to being in said hole. Free runners at Matt soon as he gets the snap, and receivers running wild and free, with defenders yards out of the play.  All too familiar

Here's the problem:  either Morris is admitting that he didn't prepare for an elite quarterback...with nine months' time to do so...a clear sign of incompetence...

OR...he's covering for the fact that his players were coached, but completely clueless as to how to do their jobs.   

Either way it doesn't give me much confidence in Morris going forward.   I see a lot of people singing his praises around here, but the fact is his track record is not all that impressive.  

As for Ledbetter, if he hadn't somehow landed a job with the sorriest fish wrapper in the US, he'd probably be selling tube socks out of the trunk of his car.