Matt Ryan “It’s a long season”

For some reason this right here doesn’t sit well with me. I remember last year after the Vikings game, the resounding theme with all the player interviews was, “it’s just one game, we know who we are.” It’s almost like there isn't a real sense of urgency. It’s just lackadaisical in a sense. To be fair, it really isn’t a long season, he’ll six loses can cost us the playoffs altogether, every game is a must win. I wish we had a leader who would out right say, “our performance wasn’t acceptable we need to get this done NOW”

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well....or maybe it could be that mindset of quickly putting an opening game loss behind him is one of reasons why he’s an nfl starting QB likely headed for the HOF while we’re just a bunch of silly f

What a bum. Should’ve traded him for Jake Locker when given the chance.    If Matt Ryan was a ‘leader’, he would’ve admitted that the sky is falling and the season is basically over. 

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, jetpac said:

For some reason this right here doesn’t sit well with me. I remember last year after the Vikings game, the resounding theme with all the player interviews was, “it’s just one game, we know who we are.” It’s almost like there isn't a real sense of urgency. It’s just lackadaisical in a sense. To be fair, it really isn’t a long season, he’ll six loses can cost us the playoffs altogether, every game is a must win. I wish we had a leader who would out right say, “our performance wasn’t acceptable we need to get this done NOW”

It doesn't sit well with me either. And he's a leader?

49 minutes ago, jetpac said:

Say what you want. But you want a player with some "dog" in him so to speak. That's what we look for man. If that makes you cringe, idk what to tell ya.

Yeah your wack takes make cringe. Ryan has the dog in him. Just never had the defense to help him win games. 

Edited by ROMERO
1 hour ago, jetpac said:

1 hour ago, TheDirtyWordII said:

I agree

Considering the Falcons are 53-60 in their last 113 games, this refrain is akin to ‘hear no evil, see no evil’

Well....or maybe it could be that mindset of quickly putting an opening game loss behind him is one of reasons why he’s an nfl starting QB likely headed for the HOF while we’re just a bunch of silly fans 3 days later still b!tching about that same loss? :ninja:

Edit: plus seriously, do you guys really believe any of the BS a player or coach says to media is how they really feel? LOL. 

It's not a long season like the NHL or MLB (normally) but the point is 1 loss isn't going to make that much of an impact in a 16 game season.  Of course you want to win them all, but I highly doubt anyone here had us going 16-0...

I'm more concerned with the unpreparedness plaguing this team yet again than I am over the loss to the Seahawks.

25 minutes ago, Vandy said:

Well....or maybe it could be that mindset of quickly putting an opening game loss behind him is one of reasons why he’s an nfl starting QB likely headed for the HOF while we’re just a bunch of silly fans 3 days later still b!tching about that same loss? :ninja:

Edit: plus seriously, do you guys really believe any of the BS a player or coach says to media is how they really feel? LOL. 

We have never started a season 0-2 with Ryan at QB.

2 hours ago, jetpac said:

What the **** else is he supposed to say. It's over? Give me a break with this take lol.