Forget everything else. The real problem is Matt Ryan!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should be throwing for a TD on every pass play. Anything else is a total failure.   Staring 0 - 16 IN THE FACE!!!

I hated when Ryan dropped back to pass in SB LI and whiffed on that block thus allowing himself to be sacked.  And of course everyone blamed it on Devonta Freeman.   I hate when Ryan does that.  

it is Ryans fault, he can't play bad enough for Dan Quinn to get fired

Playing quality football while the majority of the team is struggling is whack. Being first QB ever to throw 100 yards to three different receivers is worthless if you don't murder your coaching staff and take over play calling on offense defense and special teams. We pay the man a moderate salary for former MVP and multiple pro bowl ten year vet. He needs to be better. 

20 hours ago, Shiney_McShine said:

He should be throwing for a TD on every pass play. Anything else is a total failure.

Staring 0 - 16 IN THE FACE!!!

You can make jokes?  I am so frustrated that we are going to watch Ryan's and Jones's careers go down for nothing compliments of Dirk Koetter and Dan Quinn.  I cannot enjoy a joke about this.