Forget everything else. The real problem is Matt Ryan!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

He should be throwing for a TD on every pass play. Anything else is a total failure.   Staring 0 - 16 IN THE FACE!!!

I hated when Ryan dropped back to pass in SB LI and whiffed on that block thus allowing himself to be sacked.  And of course everyone blamed it on Devonta Freeman.   I hate when Ryan does that.  

it is Ryans fault, he can't play bad enough for Dan Quinn to get fired

24 minutes ago, Shiney_McShine said:

He should be throwing for a TD on every pass play. Anything else is a total failure.

Staring 0 - 16 IN THE FACE!!!

It’s even worse than you say. He should also sack the opposing quarterback and strip sack for a TD on one of our defensive series and intercept passes for a pick 6 on the next one. His defensive plays like this should alternate this way for every possession of the opposing team. He also should win the coin toss and run the opening kickoff back for a TD every week  He needs to pass block for himself also. He needs to call better plays in all three phases of the game while drafting and coaching nothing but Hall of Fame players all while keeping us below the salary cap. He does none of these things. How has this scrub managed to keep a roster spot all these years???

Consider this to be written in deep purple font with heavy sarcasm  

1 minute ago, Atl Falcon said:

I know it was a joke....but I’ve been here since the inception of this message board unfortunately due to lost pass words and bans over the yrs my post are limited. 
My post was a joke to...sorry you missed it lol

I'm in the same boat. I lost a ton of posts in the past.

35 minutes ago, marvinthemartian said:

It’s even worse than you say. He should also sack the opposing quarterback and strip sack for a TD on one of our defensive series and intercept passes for a pick 6 on the next one. His defensive plays like this should alternate this way for every possession of the opposing team. He also should win the coin toss and run the opening kickoff back for a TD every week  He needs to pass block for himself also. He needs to call better plays in all three phases of the game while drafting and coaching nothing but Hall of Fame players all while keeping us below the salary cap. He does none of these things. How has this scrub managed to keep a roster spot all these years???

Consider this to be written in deep purple font with heavy sarcasm  

You left out punt blocking, and then punting for us . . . and blocking his own punts back to himself and running them for a first down. . . .