Raheem Morris: 'We're going to fight back this week and be in a good place, believe that'

ADAMSVILLE GYM

7 minutes ago, Vandy said:

I was hoping for that mid/year last year, frankly. 

9 minutes ago, Spts1 said:

I came in ready to clown... and ran up on a GREAT interview that was very candid... Make Morris the head coach if they start slow...

Third time's the charm? Defense is his primary background as a pro coach, but what separates him from Smitty and DQ is that he does have experience coaching on the offensive side of the ball as well in the NFL (courtesy of DQ), and did a solid job at it too. That may bode well for him going forward.

I believe you could see this on tape.  The defense was successfully on 3rd down.  But the problem was we didn't get them into many 3rd downs (3-9-33%).  Seahawks pounded us last year.  This year the hit us throw the air on 1st and 2nd down and it paid off.   

Edited by bighurt

3 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

Third time's the charm? Defense is his primary background as a pro coach, but what separates him from Smitty and DQ is that he does have experience coaching on the offensive side of the ball as well in the NFL (courtesy of DQ), and did a solid job at it too. That may bode well for him going forward.

Brah, I haven't played football since high school, then adult flag football... But after listening to Morris talk,  I want to dust off the cobwebs and find a football...Imagine how his players feel...

40 minutes ago, Falcons0081 said:

I like the fact that Raheem didn't give politically correct or dodgy answers. Raheem is gonna have this defense top 5 as the season goes on.  He is the least of my worries at the moment.

What ever it is your smoking, please share it with the rest of the board! Top 5??

Just now, Boise Falcon Fan said:

That's a stretch too. I would be happy with Top 15.

They were 8th in the league, I think, over the final 8 games last season. I'm saying, IF they play like that, and maybe even. better... then it isn't that huge of a stretch. The schedule is much harder this season, though. So...