If Atlanta beats anybody this year, beat Dallas

Did you watch the Rams vs Cowboys Game...??

Their defensive line will annihilate us.

Their WRs are gonna shred our DBS every snap.

Its over for Quinn Era in Atlanta.

Not overreacting but this was coming....he absolutely did nothing during the game to STOP one guy Jamaal Adam's who single handedly wrecked our entire offense.

Lack on in game adjustments and lack of real NFL talent on defense will put this in worst record since inception.

Brady 2 x

Brees 2x 

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Prescott/Zeke 

8 minutes ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Not overreacting but this was coming....he absolutely did nothing during the game to STOP one guy Jamaal Adam's who single handedly wrecked our entire offense.

Lack on in game adjustments and lack of real NFL talent on defense will put this in worst record since inception.

Brady 2 x

Brees 2x 

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Prescott/Zeke 

Am I in Napa Valley or the Burgundy region of France? Cause this is a lot of whine.

1 hour ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Brady 2 x

Brees 2x 

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Prescott/Zeke 

I will say this.  Dallas lost Sunday too.  That means they are coming out fired up because neither of these two teams want to start the season 0-2.  Its gonna be big news either way...

4 hours ago, mattyicefalcon said:

Brady 2 x

Brees 2x 

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Prescott/Zeke 

Our OL played very well. And based on week 1, getting 4 of our games vs Brady and Brees may end up a blessing in disguise.

On 9/15/2020 at 11:53 PM, Spts1 said:

Next to the Saints, maybe even more than the Saints with me, I can't stand Cowgirl fans or their team.  The history of them eliminating the Falcons from the playoffs every time they have met don't help either.  If Matt Ryan can lead the Falcons to ANY win this year,  let it be the Cowgirl game...:(

Atlanta Falcons Football GIF by NFL - Find & Share on GIPHY

I agree with you! I have way too many friends that are Cowgirl fans. I will have to hear this one for a while!

On 9/16/2020 at 8:26 AM, mattyicefalcon said:

Brady 2 x

Brees 2x 

Rodgers 

Mahomes 

Prescott/Zeke 

I'm afraid your right on spot ..... :sadfan:    I never would have thunk it ... And wouldn't believe it till I watched the game last week.   

2 minutes ago, Hard2BaBirdWachr said:

My fiance (a Cowgirls fan) been talking crap all week. Just please win this one. 

I truly believe we will get beat.. The good news is I've been wrong on my thoughts,, hopefully I'll be wrong on this.. But I think we gonna get wooped..  We don't have the right OC. That's a huge problem.

11 minutes ago, HouseofEuphoria said:

Are you from the future?!?

No way, dude!!

😲

I sure hope your right... I'm usually the positive thinker... But I just don't see us beating the Boys the way we played last week. IMO this will be one of the hardest games to win all year.. And yes.. if we somehow get a W this game.. Then we can beat anybody. Dallas gonna be good this year. One of the best teams ..