4 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Lmao you can’t address the fact that it’s empty stats and we’re 0-1 yet you still wanna try to prop this team up 😂

You can't see that it's 9 other defense threads you could have been right on target with, but you brought your gloomy gus *** in here to try and spread your virus. I am not trying to prop this team up. I succeed at propping the team up. I'm a fan. If you hate'em so much, why do you even bother wasting your time on this site?

Maybe you're the type who tell people you got your black eye from falling onto the coffee table. 

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Why do you pretend you’re the only one who hates to lose?  We all do, get over yourself. Don’t assign participation trophy nonsense to those who are taking time to find sanity in a few positive things

We may have lost, but we looked d@mn good doing it.   

Ok then so what's your problem? Everyone agrees that winning is the point of the game, doesn't mean fans can't appreciate a player having league leading stats. Don't tell others how to be a fan

Posted Images

1 minute ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

You can't see that it's 9 other defense threads you could have been right on target with, but you brought your gloomy gus *** in here to try and spread your virus. I am not trying to prop this team up. I succeed at propping the team up. I'm a fan. If you hate'em so much, why do you even bother wasting your time on this site?

Maybe you're the type who tell people you got your black eye from falling onto the coffee table. 

Ignorance is bliss 

I never once said I hate this team. Because I am an objective fan, who genuinely wants a winning product, that somehow correlates to hating the team. Alrighty then.

1 minute ago, D.B.N. said:

Ignorance is bliss 

I never once said I hate this team. Because I am an objective fan, who genuinely wants a winning product, that somehow correlates to hating the team. Alrighty then.

No, you're in an abusive relationship. You need to stop showing up with your busted lips trying to convince everybody you're tough. Get out! 

27 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Lmao you can’t address the fact that it’s empty stats and we’re 0-1 yet you still wanna try to prop this team up 😂

What’s the matter dude? Do you need a hug or something bro?  You choose to be a miserable misfit while he chooses to find something positive like Ryan’s passing yardage.  

You know, rather than act all ugly, seething with hatred.  Geesh man, some of us prefer to find what comfort we can by enjoying positive elements like 3 of our WR’s over 100 yards, or Takk playing fairly well or Ridley scoring yet 2 more TD’s or a nice catch by Hurst, or Gurley looking capable, or Jarrett or Fowler or a number of other good things.

But here YOU come like explosive diarrhea to act like our team needs to report to DBN & apologize for not getting that W.  Dude, do you actually believe for one second that ADAMSVILLE GYM enjoyed losing this past Sunday bro?  TBH Lots of us folks can find a positive distraction such as this or other stats or observations.

6 minutes ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

What’s the matter dude? Do you need a hug or something bro?  You choose to be a miserable misfit while he chooses to find something positive like Ryan’s passing yardage.  

You know, rather than act all ugly, seething with hatred.  Geesh man, some of us prefer to find what comfort we can by enjoying positive elements like 3 of our WR’s over 100 yards, or Takk playing fairly well or Ridley scoring yet 2 more TD’s or a nice catch by Hurst, or Gurley looking capable, or Jarrett or Fowler or a number of other good things.

But here YOU come like explosive diarrhea to act like our team needs to report to DBN & apologize for not getting that W.  Dude, do you actually believe for one second that ADAMSVILLE GYM enjoyed losing this past Sunday bro?  TBH Lots of us folks can find a positive distraction such as this or other stats or observations.

I’m not seething with hatred despite with you may think 

there is no comfort in losing. Go take your participation trophy *** somewhere else 

I want wins. Point blank period. 

Edited by D.B.N.
2 minutes ago, Sipifalcon said:

I really don't think that this matters to us nor him abt leading in stats i would take a W all day over stats!

Exactly. Some people fail to realize this concept.  Even Ryan himself wouldn’t care about these stats. Ryan would be the first one to say **** individual stats - Ws are all that matters. Didn’t know this equates to people hating the team but whatever 

3 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

I’m not seething with hatred despite with you may think 

there is no comfort in losing. Go take your participation trophy *** somewhere else 

I want wins. Point blank period. 

Why do you pretend you’re the only one who hates to lose?  We all do, get over yourself. Don’t assign participation trophy nonsense to those who are taking time to find sanity in a few positive things. Geesh bro! 
 I’m not happy about this crap either.  It’s the nonstop inopportune, gut wrenching implosions that always seem to make all of us throw up our hands in disbelief!  It is so terribly exasperating to have to be exposed to these continued disappointments.  But it’s a game.  This crap will eat you up if you don’t put it in perspective.  Just hope you can find my post constructive I guess. You’re taking all this too personally but I truly understand the frustration. 

12 minutes ago, D.B.N. said:

Exactly. Some people fail to realize this concept.  Even Ryan himself wouldn’t care about these stats. Ryan would be the first one to say **** individual stats - Ws are all that matters. Didn’t know this equates to people hating the team but whatever 

Nobody is failing to understand this concept at all. Quit lying about it. Your assumptions are flawed. You attacked this thread & assigned your misery to it. So why are we going after a simple positive thread?

It’s not the OP, it’s you.  You’re insulting our intelligence now.

3 hours ago, D.B.N. said:

Ok then so what's your problem? Everyone agrees that winning is the point of the game, doesn't mean fans can't appreciate a player having league leading stats. Don't tell others how to be a fan

4 hours ago, HASHBROWN3 said:

Why do you pretend you’re the only one who hates to lose?  We all do, get over yourself. Don’t assign participation trophy nonsense to those who are taking time to find sanity in a few positive things. Geesh bro! 
 I’m not happy about this crap either.  It’s the nonstop inopportune, gut wrenching implosions that always seem to make all of us throw up our hands in disbelief!  It is so terribly exasperating to have to be exposed to these continued disappointments.  But it’s a game.  This crap will eat you up if you don’t put it in perspective.  Just hope you can find my post constructive I guess. You’re taking all this too personally but I truly understand the frustration. 

Everyone needs to chill. It's ok to enjoy a stat line and just as ok to hate stats. Some people are thrilled Ryan threw so many yards, some are offended about celebrating anything after a loss. Either way it's still fanhood. Anyone getting personal about it really needs help.

5 hours ago, A Dog Named Brian said:

He has to hold some kind of record for having some of the best QBR stats and the team still lost the game

Only QB in NFL history to have back to back 350+ yard games with 3TD and lose both. 

Just look at his 2012 49ers performance (114 rating) and Super Bowl loss (144 rating). Dude literally owns ALL of the “best stats in a losing game” records for a QB. 

Ryan's stat line: 374 yards on 26-of-34 passing, 74.3 completion percentage, a whopping 10.7 yards per attempt average, five touchdown passes and zero interceptions for a 148.1 quarterback rating. That was a loss to the Saints. Those are absurd stats. 

Against the cardinals last year? Matt Ryan became the first quarterback in NFL history to complete 80 percent of his pass attempts for 300-hundred yards, throw four touchdowns and lose.(30/36 356, 4 TD) Again, absurd numbers.

Ryan is criminally underrated because of his defenses. 

We will miss him when he’s gone. And in Atlanta tradition, we will have a good defense with a terrible QB. 

Edited by droopy1592
6 hours ago, RiseUpBoyz said:

This makes me want to cry. The fact we have wasted all these years with a HOF QB and the greatest WR of all time do to putrid defenses is just sad...

Just give DQ more time to rebuild his seatte defense in his image while wasting the majority of our draftpicks on defensive players...it's coming

9 hours ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Dud stat stackin like always . No one cares about stats more than falcon fans .. “best QB I’m franchise history” .. lol . 

God forbid a QB trying to help his team come back by throwing the ball. DuDe StAt StAkInG... Dude lay off my QB. How about tell the defense to get a stop! Not everything is on Ryan!

10 hours ago, ADAMSVILLE GYM said:

I don't understand your angle. The thread is not about defense or wins and losses. Go read it again. 

I think the angle is no more some ppl are tired of hearing about MR2 stats but the team still loses. I’m a MR2 fan but he does acquire a lot of empty yards from playing behind all the time. Hooray for Matt but can we get some defense??