Anyone order a Gurley jersey?

1 hour ago, gdawg239 said:

Anyone get your Gurley jersey yet, and if so where did you order from?  I ordered this thing back in April from the team store, and now the shipping date changed to 11/17.  WTH i might have to just cancel 

Yes, I ordered my Gurley jersey the day the new jerseys were released. It never shipped and they kept pushing the estimated ship date back. In August, I finally emailed them and just asked them to cancel the order. About a week later I was refunded. But overall, a pretty crappy experience. 

51 minutes ago, Shooter Says said:

Yes, I ordered my Gurley jersey the day the new jerseys were released. It never shipped and they kept pushing the estimated ship date back. In August, I finally emailed them and just asked them to cancel the order. About a week later I was refunded. But overall, a pretty crappy experience. 

Thanks yeah I’m going to attempt to cancel 

4 hours ago, gdawg239 said:

Anyone get your Gurley jersey yet, and if so where did you order from?  I ordered this thing back in April from the team store, and now the shipping date changed to 11/17.  WTH i might have to just cancel 

****.... looking like by the time you get it, he may not even be on the team any more.