Is Earl Thomas still available

46 minutes ago, hjerry said:

Fowler was trash on Sunday

Loser

Well the jury is still out on Fowler but I think we can all agree he’s better than Ray Edwards lol. TD did some good things this offseason but according to many here our safety play still sucks and JA and ET were available. We’ll see how it works out

38 minutes ago, falcon4life404 said:

Fowler had a sack it was the secondary 

28 minutes ago, Atl Falcon said:

Well the jury is still out on Fowler but I think we can all agree he’s better than Ray Edwards lol. TD did some good things this offseason but according to many here our safety play still sucks and JA and ET were available. We’ll see how it works out

Right over your heads

I dunno. Earl Thomas is talented of course but I don’t know if he would mesh well with our locker room culture-wise. We might have a falling out in less than a year based on what I’ve heard about him in the locker room. The guy has skipped out on team meetings and been late to them for things like washing his car. It’s alarming that he’s managed to get kicked off of two teams who are known for having strong, close cultures (Seahawks and Ravens). I love the idea of having Earl Thomas on our defense but some issues in the locker room make it seem like it might not work out the way we think.

1 hour ago, Makaveli96 said:

I dunno. Earl Thomas is talented of course but I don’t know if he would mesh well with our locker room culture-wise. We might have a falling out in less than a year based on what I’ve heard about him in the locker room. The guy has skipped out on team meetings and been late to them for things like washing his car. It’s alarming that he’s managed to get kicked off of two teams who are known for having strong, close cultures (Seahawks and Ravens). I love the idea of having Earl Thomas on our defense but some issues in the locker room make it seem like it might not work out the way we think.

If DQ can’t coach Earl Thomas he don’t need to be a head coach 

4 hours ago, Atl Falcon said:

Its not like JA was a free agent.