Braves vs. Orioles

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

Are you monitoring Hurricane Luke or hurricane Touki.  Both are a 5.  

Well only Sally.. she’s certainly more accurate at this point.. 

1 minute ago, LouDog said:

Oh ok. What part? I loved living down in Destin 

MS Gulf Coast 

1 minute ago, usmcdirtybird said:

stay safe

Thanks man 

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you monitoring Hurricane Luke or hurricane Touki.  Both are a 5.  

Its decent. Not quite Ender Inciarte numbers but decent nonetheless 

5 minutes ago, TheTrue7 said:

Sort of had the feeling.. time to watch the weather channel 

You gonna get any rain from Sally? I live 5 hours from the beach and they're talking about us getting 5 or 6 inches of rain. Sounds similar to 2004 and Hurricane Ivan. Ivan is the only time I can remember us ever losing power because of a hurricane.

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

You gonna get any rain from Sally? I live 5 hours from the beach and they're talking about us getting 5 or 6 inches of rain. Sounds similar to 2004 and Hurricane Ivan. Ivan is the only time I can remember us ever losing power because of a hurricane.

Talking 7-11 foot surge.. 10-12 inches of rain.. born and raised in GA. I know tornadoes.. hurricanes though.. Katrina taught me lessons I hoped to never learn 

Just now, TheTrue7 said:

Talking 7-11 foot surge.. 10-12 inches of rain.. born and raised in GA. I know tornadoes.. hurricanes though.. Katrina taught me lessons I hoped to never learn 

My family is from South Carolina and they dealt with some bad ones including Hugo. But I've been in Alabama nearly my own life (since I was 4) and being this far from the coast we don't worry too much about hurricanes. But it was surprising in 2004 when Ivan made our power go out. Definitely wasn't expecting that so far from the coast.

But yeah, you're in a tough spot. Best of luck.

Just now, AUTiger7222 said:

My family is from South Carolina and they dealt with some bad ones including Hugo. But I've been in Alabama nearly my own life (since I was 4) and being this far from the coast we don't worry too much about hurricanes. But it was surprising in 2004 when Ivan made our power go out. Definitely wasn't expecting that so far from the coast.

When Hugo hit my uncle woke up with his roof about a foot from his face.  Oak tree fell on his mobile home and crushed his bedroom. Almost took him out

2 minutes ago, LouDog said:

Yeah I experienced one real bad one when i was living down there. Definently an experience 

I’ve got stories trust me lol

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Thank you 

1 minute ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Wow.

The funny part is dude is a big outdoorsman.  He had made these big clear tubes run through  his living room from one side of his house to the other with a massive honeybee hive right in the middle of it.(in his living room) he didnt really care that he lost his house but he was crushed that the honeybees had lost theirs.