Braves vs. Orioles

2 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

Ok, let's throw Miami and Baltimore out the window and talk about Milwaukee. Here's where his teams ranked in ERA.

• 2011 - 9th (3.63)
  • 2012 - 22nd (4.22)
  • 2013 - 16th (3.84)
  • 2014 - 17th (3.67)
  • 2015 - 24th (4.28)

Great his first year and then not so great after. The pitchers that have shown improvement since Kranitz has been here have given other players on the team credit for their improvement. Who has Kranitz worked that improved since he's been with the Braves? I mean the numbers are what they are. If he was such a good pitching coach why aren't the results improving?

Fried? Soroka? Tomlin? I mean the guy has been here since last year, which has included an extended absence while he was dealing with his wife's sickness and a global pandemic. Not to mention several Phillies pitchers, including Aaron Nola, were extremely upset when he was let go. It's absolutely not his fault that we are running guys like Robbie Erlin out there or treating some of these pitching prospects like they are AAAA shuttle players.

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you monitoring Hurricane Luke or hurricane Touki.  Both are a 5.  

Its decent. Not quite Ender Inciarte numbers but decent nonetheless 

1 hour ago, ATLBrave said:

Fried? Soroka? Tomlin? I mean the guy has been here since last year, which has included an extended absence while he was dealing with his wife's sickness and a global pandemic. Not to mention several Phillies pitchers, including Aaron Nola, were extremely upset when he was let go. It's absolutely not his fault that we are running guys like Robbie Erlin out there or treating some of these pitching prospects like they are AAAA shuttle players.

If you think he's doing a good job then fine. I don't think he is. We'll agree to disagree. I don't like him. I don't like the way we game plan for hitters. I don't like that he hardly pops out of the dugout in key situations when I need the pitcher needs it. I just don't like him and his long terrible track record. I just don't like him. We can do so much better. Roger McDowell was such a better pitching coach.

I'm hyped to see how Hamels  looks.  If he can pick up where he left off last year I'll be a lot more confident come playoff time. Our offense scores so much we dont need a shutdown pitcher.  Just someone that can go 5 or 6 and be competitive. On a related note, is this the best offense  we have ever had?