Some playcall blunders, execution and the 3rd Quarter was the main issues this game. Fix the defense and score faster. Can’t fault Quinn for dude fumbling on the fake Punt but this game really came down to a handful of plays. We forced too many 4th down calls and left some points.

Ryan said after the game the Seahawks used Adams in a way they never used a SS.

Would love it if our OC could adjust to that sooner and get results.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Some playcall blunders, execution and the 3rd Quarter was the main issues this game. Fix the defense and score faster. Can’t fault Quinn for dude fumbling on the fake Punt but thus game really same down to a handful of plays. We forced too many 4th down calls and left some points.

Ryan said after the game the Seahawks used Adams in a way they never used a S.

Yeah, sure. But when your *** is getting lit up multiple times on a safety blitz off the edge, you'd think adjustments would be made.

You and I saw that crap and wondered why no checks or playcalling adjustments were made when it seemed like every other play Adams was getting home on blitzes untouched.

2 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Some playcall blunders, execution and the 3rd Quarter was the main issues this game. Fix the defense and score faster. Can’t fault Quinn for dude fumbling on the fake Punt but this game really came down to a handful of plays. We forced too many 4th down calls and left some points.

You can blame him for letting a freaking scrub safety handle the ball instead of a fullback.

Just now, Mr.11 said:

Yeah, sure. But when your *** is getting lit up multiple times on a safety blitz off the edge, you'd think adjustments would be made.

You and I saw that crap and wondered why no checks or playcalling adjustments were made when it seemed like every other play Adams was getting home on blitzes.

We picked some up too. One was a misread by the RB. But ya at times we pulled out screen but it just didn’t work. Here is the tweet:

3 minutes ago, Ergo Proxy said:

I wish an opposing QB would say ”the Falcons used player X in way we've never seen”  

45 minutes ago, Mr.11 said:

You and I saw that crap and wondered why no checks or playcalling adjustments were made when it seemed like every other play Adams was getting home on blitzes untouched.

Exactly!!!  I said this in game as well!!  How can u not adjust to get a body on that guy???

47 minutes ago, sdogg said:

I wish an opposing QB would say ”the Falcons used player X in way we've never seen”  

They did. Remember Aqib Talib giving us props on the way we used Tevin Coleman when Shanahan was here in 2016?

Sigh....i don't know why we are always stuck with below average playcallers for Matt. Shanahan was the only top 5 coordinator he has ever had. 

This fault is still on Quinn for not promoting any of Shanahan disciples after 2016. He not only let 1 go but 2! We've not been remotely competent in that side of the ball since. He only has himself to blame. 

I didn't watch a second of Quinns pc, but let me guess:

We didn't get the results we wanted.

We have a lot to work on going forward.

Accountability blah.

I'm not happy but...

Saw some good things but...

Going to buckle down this week and fix everything.

Proud of the effort.

Right the ship...blah.

Blah.

Blah.

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Ryan said after the game the Seahawks used Adams in a way they never used a SS.

You would think so with DK being upstairs in the booth!

1 hour ago, Ergo Proxy said:

Pretty sure that’s on the STs coach. You’d praise coaching if the dude doesn’t fumble.

What has Neasman ever done to warrant such a critical play. The buck stops with Quinn. He should question why the 53rd man on the roster is handling the ball instead of one of the 30 backs we have.