• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kinda hard to play TE effectively when the refs allow you to get laid out before the ball even comes your way 

Gage 9-114

Is Austin Hooper playing safety? He would have made no difference in stopping Seattle from scoring 28 points by mid third quarter.     I was vocal Along with @Knight of Godabout getting Jamaal

On 9/14/2020 at 12:28 PM, Day1 said:

He’s afraid of everything. Especially winning.. worst coach in Falcon history. Six years. One truly good one. The rest, not so much.

You must be REALLY young, if you think he is the worst coach in Falcon History. He's probably #2 or #3 best Falcon Coaches.  (This is coming from a guy who has wanted him gone for a long time.)

Edited by Boise Falcon Fan
7 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Pretty sure I was right when saying that there was no way the Falcons should pay him. A lot of folks were saying the same thing, and we were all getting bashed for it.

It took me a while to change my tune approaching UFA, but once we got Hurst, I started moving on. I think Hayden will be a bargain for these 3 years. Looked good on Sunday.

1 hour ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

You must be REALLY young, if you think he is the worst coach in Falcon History. He's probably #2 or #3 best Falcon Coaches.  (This is coming from a guy who has wanted him gone for a long time.)

Ok! He’s the worst we’ve had in the past 6years. I don’t like him, never did. Without shanny, we never would have seen Super Bowl. Smitty’s defense was still in play till Quinn finished screwing it up. By the by, I was 15 when the Falcons played their first game, ergo Day1

On 9/13/2020 at 6:07 PM, falcons007 said:

Did you watch the game? It was Kazee, he left Oliver dry on that 4th down deep TD by Seattle. Kazee can’t read plays.. 

I think Kazee can read plays. Russell Wilson the great QB that he is looked to the right for a split second to hold Kazee on the left side of the hash. It was impossible to get to that perfect ball. Majority of DB's will get burned if a QB has time in the pocket. Our corners could not get their hands on the WR to re route them. Many times Russell threw the ball in less than 2.5 seconds. Whenever he held the ball more than 3sec he had pressure in his face. Safety is not the problem besides Rico stupid pass INT. 

Edited by RiseUpcollegepark
13 hours ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

hmmm... lets say MSmith is number 1 (based on wins), Reeves is #2 (took team to Super Bowl) that leaves DQ at best in a tie with Corky (who actually has a better winning percentage)

On 9/16/2020 at 4:52 PM, Boise Falcon Fan said:

Pretty sure I was right when saying that there was no way the Falcons should pay him. A lot of folks were saying the same thing, and we were all getting bashed for it.

He also had a great block that sprung Chubb for 25. Hoop has not played badly at all. Not saying it wasn't a good move to get Hurst for cheaper, but what type of numbers would Hurst be putting up if he was Cleveland? It's a run first team with already to many big names to feed the ball to through the air, Hooper was never going to see a big number of targets which made the signing very questionable for that amount of money for them. 

On 9/16/2020 at 8:51 PM, RiseUpcollegepark said:

I think Kazee can read plays. Russell Wilson the great QB that he is looked to the right for a split second to hold Kazee on the left side of the hash. It was impossible to get to that perfect ball. Majority of DB's will get burned if a QB has time in the pocket. Our corners could not get their hands on the WR to re route them. Many times Russell threw the ball in less than 2.5 seconds. Whenever he held the ball more than 3sec he had pressure in his face. Safety is not the problem besides Rico stupid pass INT. 

Just gonna leave this here

8 hours ago, Dr Long Shot said:

He also had a great block that sprung Chubb for 25. Hoop has not played badly at all. Not saying it wasn't a good move to get Hurst for cheaper, but what type of numbers would Hurst be putting up if he was Cleveland? It's a run first team with already to many big names to feed the ball to through the air, Hooper was never going to see a big number of targets which made the signing very questionable for that amount of money for them. 

The point has nothing to do with the Browns. I don't give 2 ***** what he does, or doesn't do for the Browns. I care about what this team does, and signing Hooper to a $10 mil. or more contract would have been completely stupid. 

28 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

The point has nothing to do with the Browns. I don't give 2 ***** what he does, or doesn't do for the Browns. I care about what this team does, and signing Hooper to a $10 mil. or more contract would have been completely stupid. 

I agree with ya.  Hoop is 4-37-0 in 2 games...Hurst is 3-38-0 in 1 game.  The big thing that I think he missed in his post was that Hooper choose to go to Cleveland.

40 minutes ago, Boise Falcon Fan said:

And I don't think anyone was clamoring to keep Hoop at 10mil. The discussions during the season had us Hooper advocates hoping we could keep him for a reasonable contract. Obviously when Cleveland offered him insane money no one wanted Falcons to match it. 

On ‎09‎/‎13‎/‎2020 at 4:57 PM, falcons007 said:

Is Austin Hooper playing safety? He would have made no difference in stopping Seattle from scoring 28 points by mid third quarter.  

I was vocal Along with @Knight of Godabout getting Jamaal Adams all offseason, now that move Would have made an impact..

To be fair DQ would have figured out a way to make him look average. 

On 9/13/2020 at 3:07 PM, falcons007 said:

Did you watch the game? It was Kazee, he left Oliver dry on that 4th down deep TD by Seattle. Kazee can’t read plays.. 

crazy when I read stuff like this how people were begging for him to be the FS. Don’t get me wrong. He has great talent and he can read plays. That was just a poor communication on the defense for that play. But either way. People make mistakes. Earl Thomas has been burned before as well. Only thing is he makes up for it by making plays to counter it. This has been ONE game. People on here are so quick to judge the season off one game. Yikes. SMH. 

Yeah right Austin Hooper was *** in the cle vs cin game same **** he was doing here without the catches..whiffing on run plays and ####### blocking I literally watched dunlap walk his *** to the runner and made the tackle on a inside run...Hooper is not miss by a bit. That first catch by Hurst solidified that.. blame DK for taking him and Gurley out of the game plan.

Edited by GATXBOI