For Real Fans- 1st Game & Season Is Already Over For Fake Fans

24 minutes ago, Sun Tzu 7 said:

It always starts with one game.

They said the same thing last year.

Then it became 2 games.... then 3... then all of a sudden it's 1-6 for the Falcons and the season is over.

I said yesterday in the game thread, Is this a live game or a reply? and this is the way this season is starting out.

It's just one game. We didn't have time to prepare. We didn't get of the calls going our way. If it weren't for this play or that play...

I hate to sound so down about it, but we have seen this too many times, screw the Circle of Toughness! Get out there and win some football games!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want to stay optimistic, but this is my 40th season with this team and I know 6-10 when I see it

I'm not knocking you guy, Dan Quinn was hired for his defense.. okay let me say that again... Dan Quinn was hired for defense... we are always the worst defensive team in the league since he's been he

Yes its the first game, but don't call others fake for panicking after what we have been though since that night in Houston. No team has right to win a game and thus if we lost on the margins, i

19 minutes ago, BamaBirdLady said:

I said yesterday in the game thread, Is this a live game or a reply? and this is the way this season is starting out.

It's just one game. We didn't have time to prepare. We didn't get of the calls going our way. If it weren't for this play or that play...

I hate to sound so down about it, but we have seen this too many times, screw the Circle of Toughness! Get out there and win some football games!!

I'm tired of other teams being more prepared than the Falcons and them doing something the Falcons never expected.

The only time I've remember hearing that about the Falcons was from the Saints with Devin Hester and that was during the Smith era... the guy that only had 2 losing seasons vs Quinn only having 2 winning seasons.

Why I’m Bullish:

Our offense looked good and the OL has improved. The Running game was scratched in the 2nd half because we fell behind. Otherwise, we could had 100+ yards in the running game.

The Defense was far much better than anything we saw the 1st half of last season. I believe the Falcons front 4 will be very good and above average for the season. Expect great numbers from Grady, Takk (whose starving and needing to proof), Fowler and so forth. 

The OL played well most of the snaps and they will get better. Their production looked far more superior than last year during the 1st half. Matt Ryan was less pressured and couple of sacks were coverage sacks. 

Julio, Ridley, and Cage are going to be nightmares for opposing defenses. Add Hurst and Garley, and you have a lot of weapons for the passing game. 

Our Secondary needs some work, but our run defense looked great. This should help them against the Cowboys if they contain Zeke, and make Dak to throw the ball. If we can adjust the secondary mistakes, we will have a complete defense. 

To suffice, just relax and be patient. This was the first game of the season, but the tape should some good things that will help the Falcons going forward. We have a lot of experience in our staff and the team. 

My gut feeling is that the Falcons are going to beat the cowboys who didn’t looked on offense. The Falcons will bring their A game for the Cowboys and will pull an upset. As always, the Cowboys are hyped and then, they fail to deliver. 

17 hours ago, AUTiger7222 said:

If there's anything that I can draw a positive from it's that the Falcons beat themselves today. Falcons were their own worst enemy today. There's lots of stuff that if the Falcons just clean it up and take care of their own business they'll win a lot of football games. Gotta remember that this is week 1 and lots of teams have issues.

Jamal Adams begs to differ. 

On 9/13/2020 at 4:40 PM, stingbee said:

RELAX!!!

I look for the bright spots and we had a few. The defense had it’s moments and I see Grady, Takk and Fowler having a good season without any major injuries. 

We had no preseason and our Defense is still coming together. The offense is way ahead of last year and I expect big numbers from Matt Ryan. The OL played decent, not bad. I see improvements over last year. 

Seasons are not decided by the 1st game. Did you guys forget the 1st game of 2016? We lost to Bucs and in 2017, we barely beat Chicago. 

Calvin Ridley, Cage, Julio are going to put up some great numbers. I see Cage as another breakout player this season. Hurst will be another complimentary player and Gurley played decent. 

So take deep breath!!! We have 15 games left...

We are not “Fake Fans” 

We are fans that are sick and tired of the same ol bullsh$t and excuses

The 2020 falcons appear again to be all talk but when it comes to crunch time they are the Same Ol Falcons

...tons of talent
...on paper they look great
...but STILL can’t get it together under DQ

Yeah it’s only 1 game but looks like another season with no playoffs and a team that still suffers from dysfunction 

Quinning instead of Winning

Eh0jN51XYAA9205?format=jpg&name=large

Edited by JG2008

RELAX!!!

I look for the bright spots and we had a few. The defense had it’s moments and I see Grady, Takk and Fowler having a good season without any major injuries. 

We had no preseason and our Defense is still coming together. The offense is way ahead of last year and I expect big numbers from Matt Ryan. The OL played decent, not bad. I see improvements over last year. 

Seasons are not decided by the 1st game. Did you guys forget the 1st game of 2016? We lost to Bucs and in 2017, we barely beat Chicago. 

Calvin Ridley, Cage, Julio are going to put up some great numbers. I see Cage as another breakout player this season. Hurst will be another complimentary player and Gurley played decent. 

Still think we are fake fans....? 

On 9/13/2020 at 3:40 PM, stingbee said:

RELAX!!!

Well we already know Rildley, Cage, & Julio are going to put up #s but its coming with a BUNCH of L's.

On 9/14/2020 at 12:22 PM, stingbee said:

Why I’m Bullish:

Our offense looked good and the OL has improved. The Running game was scratched in the 2nd half because we fell behind. Otherwise, we could had 100+ yards in the running game.

The Defense was far much better than anything we saw the 1st half of last season. I believe the Falcons front 4 will be very good and above average for the season. Expect great numbers from Grady, Takk (whose starving and needing to proof), Fowler and so forth. 

The OL played well most of the snaps and they will get better. Their production looked far more superior than last year during the 1st half. Matt Ryan was less pressured and couple of sacks were coverage sacks. 

Julio, Ridley, and Cage are going to be nightmares for opposing defenses. Add Hurst and Garley, and you have a lot of weapons for the passing game. 

Our Secondary needs some work, but our run defense looked great. This should help them against the Cowboys if they contain Zeke, and make Dak to throw the ball. If we can adjust the secondary mistakes, we will have a complete defense. 

To suffice, just relax and be patient. This was the first game of the season, but the tape should some good things that will help the Falcons going forward. We have a lot of experience in our staff and the team. 

My gut feeling is that the Falcons are going to beat the cowboys who didn’t looked on offense. The Falcons will bring their A game for the Cowboys and will pull an upset. As always, the Cowboys are hyped and then, they fail to deliver. 

I'm not here to be mean to you brother... I know you're a falcon fan... But you got to admit Dan Quinn has got to go.... I am a fan of the Atlanta falcons not of any player or any coach... When all these players are gone I'll still be a falcon fan... Dan Quinn is a terrible head coach

This was on DQ- I’m with you guys. He screwed this game and the on side kick was juvenile play. This could never happen on this level. They gifted this to the Cowboys. It is a shame!!!

Matt Ryan, OL and the Running game looked very good. I love how the offense is playing. Defense had it’s moment, and then they played soft zone coverage allowing big yards.

This loss in on DQ. We either beat the crap out of Bears, or we go 0-4 (Loss to Packers) on Monday Night. That could the end of DQ era. 

I see a pissed off team next week and this could end in 2 ways- either we beat the Bears in a blowout, or we lose to them in a close game. 

If we beat the Bears, then the schedule turns easy after the Packers game. It is still too early, but the clock is ticking on DQ. 

Edited by stingbee

I feel bad for Arthur Blank

Despite losing the SB after being up  28-3 

Despite all the stupid in game decisions DQ has made and DQ’s obvious inability to manage and coach very talented groups of players to consistent victory

Despite all the heartbreaking losses of games that we should have easily won

Arthur Blank still believes Dan Quinn is the best man for the job and continues to buy what DQ is selling

Everyone sees the emperor is wearing no clothes except for Arthur Blank

EiYw6KPXYAARndI?format=jpg&name=medium

12 minutes ago, stingbee said:

This was on DQ- I’m with you guys. He screwed this game and the on side kick was juvenile play. This could never happen on this level. They gifted this to the Cowboys. It is a shame!!!

Matt Ryan, OL and the Running game looked very good. I love how the offense is playing. Defense had it’s moment, and then they played soft zone coverage allowing big yards.

This loss in on DQ. We either beat the crap of Bears, or we go 0-4 (Loss to Packers) on Monday Night. That could the end of DQ era. 

I see a pissed off team next week and this could end in 2 ways- either we beat the Bears in a blowout, or we lose to them in a close game. 

If we beat the Bears, then the schedule turns easy after the Packers game. It is still too early, but the clock is ticking on DQ. 

Who cares at this point?

We are not “Fake Fans” 

We are fans that are sick and tired of the same ol bullsh$t and excuses

Now we are 0-3 after another horrendous loss to the Bears

The 2020 falcons appear again to be all talk but when it comes to crunch time they are the Same Ol Falcons

...tons of talent
...on paper they look great
...but STILL can’t get it together under DQ

Yeah it’s only 3 games but looks like another season with no playoffs and a team that still suffers from dysfunction 

Quinning instead of Winning

now you see after 3 games why we were saying sh-t after just the 1st game as it was easy to see after game 1—— same ol Falcons 

Edited by JG2008
  • 2 weeks later...

RELAX!!!

Its only been 1 game and we're 0-1........RELAX!

Its only been 2 games and we're 0-2........RELAX!

Its only been 3 games and we're 0-3........RELAX!

Its only been 4 games and we're 0-4........RELAX!

We are Falcons Fans - but we are also Falcon Realists... Dan Quinn sucks and this 2020 team stinks

Despite high caliber talent we continue Quinning instead of Winning