Let the Trevor Lawrence/ Justin Fields start!

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because today's problems were from the QB...

Yep . Tried to tell these guys all offseason this team was going no where . We’re not winning anything with Matty Melt , DQ & Dirk .    We need new blood .. starting with the QB & HC . 

He can hit a open receiver in stride for the touchdown  for starters...

9 minutes ago, GeorgiaBoyz said:

Yep . Tried to tell these guys all offseason this team was going no where . We’re not winning anything with Matty Melt , DQ & Dirk . 

We need new blood .. starting with the QB & HC . 

You can win with Matt Ryan. He can't flick his wrist and scramble really good but you can win with him. 

You can't win when the coaching staff his making it 10× harder for you.

Well, there's one silver lining if this game is who we truly are.  If we're just gonna be stuck in mediocrity I say just blow it the **** up.  We very well may be in a situation where we can draft Lawrence.  Ryan isn't getting any younger and we've seen the best of him.  He's had a good run but I'm ready for a new, exciting qb.  Blow it all up.  Ryan, Quinn, Koetter, Dimitroff.  

I'm not giving up on them after one game but let's see what happens next week.  If we are going to have a losing season, I'm sorry but I want us to have a historically bad losing season to where we get the number one overall pick.  No more of this winning a couple of games near the end of the season so that we drop down to 14-15 in the draft.  Yeah, we got better near the end of the year last year, but as you can see, that whole positive momentum carrying over into the next year thing?  It's a myth.

1 minute ago, Mescalito said:

If anything Koetter needs to go.  Like yesterday.  He need an inventive play caller in the worst way.  I'd honestly rather have Ryan calling the plays instead of Koetter.  Such a boring offense.  

A boring offense for a boring QB. Ryan has no intangibles other than intelligence and accuracy. DC’s have mastered game planning against dudes like that at this point in time.