Looks like we are in for a long season.

I'm over setting my Sunday schedule to watch another year of garbage. I will continue to come here and read/post comments and check the score... But no more telling my family we can't do this or that just to watch another crap Falcon game, though I suppose, I'll always be a fan. But if Blank wants viewers and hard core supporters, then Blank needs to give us a better on the field and on the sideline product. 

On 9/13/2020 at 3:30 PM, Snafu said:

Isiah Oliver may be the worst starting CB we have fielded in a decade plus.

Ricardo Allen just isnt it. No reason to have not attempted to upgrade him over the last 5 years. 

Keanu Neal may be done. Dude is absolutely invisible.

Foye is not a starter. Dudes Play recognition and Reaction time is pathetic. Absolutely no instincts.

DQ gonna DQ and Dirk gonna Dirk

A few people on this board have said it, but we will never get to where we want to be until we get some real safeties back there. Terrell looked pretty good for a rook, but that pick made no sense to me on draft day, and now you see why. Us taking a CB was effectively putting a band-aid on a severed limb.

Every time I think of Foye, I can’t help but think of the Mike Smith LB crew of underwhelming cast offs.