*** Official Seahawks Vs Falcons In-Game Thread ***

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I liked Hoop, but he doesn’t make that play!  

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually ca

Jamal Adams has single-handily controlled the this game today!! But our dumb offensive coordinator refuses to do anything to account for him. Never seen a safety win a game on defense all by himself.

Posted Images

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

Looking on the bright side, Ive seen worse week 1 falcons games and things turn around. It's a long season. I expect the defense to improve and clean up some of those big plays and penalties. Morris will get them right. I have reservations with the offense because of Dirk though.

For some reason we usually lose our opening games.

Do the Falcons realize there are only 4 quarters in a game and you need to play in the first two... 3 if your hungry.  Procrastinating to mid 4th is for Losers....

ATL ='s All Time Losers...

They better play better next week cause we know all that blather last year about continuity was a load of horse crap.

Should have unloaded Quinn in the bye week last year.

Oh well.  Lets see what next week brings with this team of first round misfits.

GOooooooooo Falcons.... to the locker room...

Edited by Realsurfin
Just now, FalconMama said:

Jamal Adams kicked our teeth in.

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually called plays to attack the defense. 

1 minute ago, The Don™ said:

And never adjusted. How are you gonna let one of best safeties in the game keep crashing the edge and not call a bootleg to his side? Adams would have been exposed on several plays if Dirk actually called plays to attack the defense. 

I've never seen a safety take over the way the way Jamal Adams did today. Dirk Koetter and Matt Ryan never adjusted. Absolutely mindblowing how you can let a safety win the game all by himself.

We were a couple of play calls/throws/penalties, from being okay. If you are freaked out and on a FIRE DQ bandwagon, you are most likely mentally unstable. Let's give it a few weeks. 

Do you panic at work when you mess a few things up? Or do you try to clean it up, learn from mistakes and get better. Let's give them a LITTLE time fellas. I'm not saying I was happy. But I'm not the doom and gloom folks. 

Frustrating game for sure.

We left wayyyyy too many points on the field....You simply can't do that against legit MVP type players in Wilson.

I know the doom and gloom patrol will be out in full force ...as they are every time we lose but it is week 1 of 16.

Take time to reflect and adjust and get back on the horse for next week.

LOL! I just REALIZED! After my last reply, I made a comment about myself by comparison

and just now realized it! 

And that is what I added about the Falcons play calling on offense and defense and the definition of Insanity. 

What I mean by that is I MUST BE INSANE! 

Definition of Insanity : "Doing the same thing over and over expecting a different result". 

That's me! I keep watching the Falcons over and over expecting them to win and have

a different result other than losing. 

As a Falcons fan, I am the very definition of Insanity! 😆

LOL!!! I'm kidding.... 

It's not the end of the world friends, you don't get better by having everything work perfectly from

the start, you get better by knowing what to fix as time goes on, and that's all that happened today. 

Sooner or later they will learn and get better, or they'll be like a lot of us out of work. 

Okay, that's my positive outlook. 

Have a great rest of the weekend! Just thankful to finally see some football. 

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 minutes ago, Realsurfin said:

Do the Falcons realize there are only 4 quarters in a game and you need to play in the first two... 3 if your hungry.  Procrastinating to mid 4th is for Losers....

ATL ='s All Time Losers...

They better play better next week cause we know all that blather last year about continuity was a load of horse crap.

Should have unloaded Quinn in the bye week last year.

Oh well.  Lets see what next week brings with this team of first round misfits.

GOooooooooo Falcons.... to the locker room...

There's literally not a single coach who would be desperate enough to make some of the awful decisions Quinn made today. Dude doesn't coach the defense or offense, so literally the only thing he does is make the game management calls and he does it worse than any coach I've ever seen. 

1 minute ago, falconsd56 said:

Frustrating game for sure.

We left wayyyyy too many points on the field....You simply can't do that against legit MVP type players in Wilson.

I know the doom and gloom patrol will be out in full force ...as they are every time we lose but it is week 1 of 16.

Take time to reflect and adjust and get back on the horse for next week.

The 2016 Falcons started out 0-1 too. That's the only positive I can put out there right now. It will take me a while to disgust this one.

1 minute ago, gHost83 said:

It definitely wasn't bad. The pass rush was there. But we lost 4 4th downs man. Does that resonate with anyone here? You have to flip the field. They got plenty of stops today.

The offense to me was the worse unit on the field today. The STs did their job enough not to be noticed for anything bad. The defense, while not stellar, kept getting shot in the foot by the offense's ineptitude. It was a quick decline after that. The offense had plenty of opportunities during those consecutive series of stops by the defense.

3 minutes ago, AUTiger7222 said:

I've never seen a safety take over the way the way Jamal Adams did today. Dirk Koetter and Matt Ryan never adjusted. Absolutely mindblowing how you can let a safety win the game all by himself.

Because Dirk is not an innovator. Classic example of a recycled coach who doesn't belong in the position he's in.

Just now, gHost83 said:

It definitely wasn't bad. The pass rush was there. But we lost 4 4th downs man. Does that resonate with anyone here? You have to flip the field. They got plenty of stops today.

They also gave up a bomb TD on 4th and 5, a TD on a drive where you sacked the QB twice, let a first down conversion on 2nd down and 30, and couldn't cover my 47 year old *** in the secondary. Takk and Grady had nice games, but as a unit the defense was garbage. We're so used to garbage defense around here, we have folks thinking that today was ok defense on display today.

• VTCrunkler locked and unpinned this topic